tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Suggestions on the discord are temporarily disabled anyways, once it comes back then perhaps we will let some people suggest again.
Sounds okay. Still want to know if i'll get 'suggestion-unbanned' once the suggestions gets enabled again. Either way, here's a small suggestion which may contain DBS Broly movie spoiler.
In one of the fighting scenes between SSB Goku and Wrathful Broly, they went 'underlava'. So i have an idea, add the Lava Charm effect to SSB, Wrathful, LSS, LSS2 and some other strong forms. Normal SSJ works too if i remember correctly from the anime, but thats your choice if you want to add the effect to normal ssj.

Something Odd: After some testing, I have noticed that invasion events such as the goblin invasion do not work properly, with progress permanently at 0% and no way to complete without disabling the mod. Would it be possible to fix that easily?
Outside of this single issue, the mod is just getting better every update and I await further advancements. Thank you for creating this.

Something Odd: After some testing, I have noticed that invasion events such as the goblin invasion do not work properly, with progress permanently at 0% and no way to complete without disabling the mod. Would it be possible to fix that easily?
Outside of this single issue, the mod is just getting better every update and I await further advancements. Thank you for creating this.
That sounds like an issue unrelated to this mod as this is the first time I've ever heard it + I've tested the goblin army myself and I've gotten no issues.

That sounds like an issue unrelated to this mod as this is the first time I've ever heard it + I've tested the goblin army myself and I've gotten no issues.
Odd, cause when testing I tried with all other mods and only when DragonBall was active did it fail. It may be a compatibility issue with other mods I guess, idk.

I just recently downloaded and have been playing your Dragon Ball mod. It's amazing for how far I've progressed, and I can't wait to see all of your future developments. I do understand the mod is literally in its first stages, but I have noticed a small thing that was possibly something that slipped your mind or you just haven't fully implemented. I crafted the dragon gem necklace seeing that it combined all of the gem necklace effects and even enhanced some. The increased amount of summons is something I have noticed that is working. However the +4 defense from the amethyst necklace isn't. It's just a minor inconvenience, but it might not have been the only left out. :)

Last edited:
i want to know what prime trait can do i didn't seem it different from normal trait no more ki or attack dmg or something like that

This is very good but I like to ask two questions. The first one being do you know when the wiki will come back up because I have very confused when crafting or finding any of the items. The second question being (if the tmodloader version is outdated) when will tmodloader get the latest update or when the 1.1 update is out when would it get that?

This is very good but I like to ask two questions. The first one being do you know when the wiki will come back up because I have very confused when crafting or finding any of the items. The second question being (if the tmodloader version is outdated) when will tmodloader get the latest update or when the 1.1 update is out when would it get that?
The wiki is still being migrated currently, we don't really have an ETA on it yet. The same goes for 1.1, it's still in development and we don't have an ETA yet.

That dope! Also for races can you make it the race section in a seperate mod? like that other modders can use it to make their own terrarian race like alien,demon,angel,god and stuff like that and if it possible then it will be cool! hope this mod grow more on popularity (it not like it not popular lol)

Uses of the mod: When you create a race like god it can be unlocked by defeating a boss like the moon lord. When you create a new character with this race you unlock new features like god table with new bosses and biomes like sky islands! It can also give you a 200-600 health boost when you start and maybe every other mob will get this boost too in expert (they become god mobs) here is my suggestion owo

Back
Top Bottom