tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

It is bound, but I still can't do it
I have also tried binding it to a different key
Try clicking on SSJ1 in your transformation menu, that'll select it. Sometimes the game will default your selected transformation to nothing, so you have to reselect it.

Make sure that you have the Transformation Menu on something as well, if you do, then open the Transformation Menu and click on the form that you would like to use when pressing the Transform key, you can transform directly to SSJG by only clicking the SSJG icon in the Transformation Menu (If you have it) you can also choose whatever form you want or you can just choose to start from SSJ1 and then to transform beyond that manually with pressing the Transform Key.
Try clicking on SSJ1 in your transformation menu, that'll select it. Sometimes the game will default your selected transformation to nothing, so you have to reselect it.

Thanks, this was the solution.
[doublepost=1557615718,1557615542][/doublepost]Also just wondering how many traits and transformations there are, as when I went into a buff modifier thingy I saw an "ultra instinct" (which isn't in the transformation menu) , and I didn't even know there were traits such as divine that aren't: prodigy, legendary, and none,

Also just wondering how many traits and transformations there are
Divine Trait, Prodigy Trait, Legendary Trait, Primal Trait, Trait Remover,
SSJ1 (Ascended and Ultra SSJ) SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, LSSJ1 and LSSJ2.
These are the curent ones in the mod as of now.
I saw an "ultra instinct" (which isn't in the transformation menu)
That only gives you speed from what I know.

Divine Trait, Prodigy Trait, Legendary Trait, Primal Trait, Trait Remover,
SSJ1 (Ascended and Ultra SSJ) SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, LSSJ1 and LSSJ2.
These are the curent ones in the mod as of now.
That only gives you speed from what I know.
Thanks
What do the Divine and primal traits do as I can't find anything about them?

i have an idea for the melee system u wanna implement:
let people choose what they wanna go like fists or swords
then implement a level system for that
ex. your sword does 4 dmg at the beginning after a milestone of killing 50 mobs of the same type it gains damage after a boss you can upgrade that weapon with crystals and shards can infuse it with ki stones to make it stronger and more that would be awesome but i think its hard to code

Nothing as of now, at least I haven't noticed a difference with the divine or without it :(
[doublepost=1557658688,1557658581][/doublepost]
ex. your sword does 4 dmg at the beginning after a milestone of killing 50 mobs of the same type it gains damage after a boss you can upgrade that weapon with crystals and shards can infuse it with ki stones to make it stronger
I agree with this one, I would love to see that in the mod as well, maybe the Violent Fierce God Slicer as the first form and the Azure Dragon Sword as the stronger one.

i have an idea for the melee system u wanna implement:
let people choose what they wanna go like fists or swords
then implement a level system for that
ex. your sword does 4 dmg at the beginning after a milestone of killing 50 mobs of the same type it gains damage after a boss you can upgrade that weapon with crystals and shards can infuse it with ki stones to make it stronger and more that would be awesome but i think its hard to code
Ki attacks will no longer be made/upgraded per crafting
[doublepost=1557667231,1557667210][/doublepost]
Thanks
Nothing as of now

Thanks
The Divine and Primal traits currently do nothing other than change your ki bar color. While I don't know for a fact it is reasonable to assume they will give you access to the SsjRose and Wrathful transformations respectively, with some possible side effects.

I have an idea, why do not you put sub-transformations? like Super Saiyajin Full Power and Super Saiyajin 4 Full Power (which is an SSJ4 upgrade) and also Training Bosses, Type NPCs to fight with Whis for example and gain a certain QUALITY of EXP depending on the training, good these are my ideas, your work is very good

I have an idea, why do not you put sub-transformations? like Super Saiyajin Full Power and Super Saiyajin 4 Full Power (which is an SSJ4 upgrade) and also Training Bosses, Type NPCs to fight with Whis for example and gain a certain QUALITY of EXP depending on the training, good these are my ideas, your work is very good
We do kind of have sub-transformations, assj and ussj are some, FPSSJ4 is also being added in the next update. We will have trainers eventually but that wont be for a while.

Back
Top Bottom