tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

We post spoilers on the discord relatively often, we don't have an exact release date but likely less than 3 months.
¿So you expect it to be released during summer? Because that would be perfect for a new playthrough.

I don't want to rush you or anything, just asking what you think.

Last edited:
Hopefully, alot of it is just waiting for sprites as we need so many.
I see, thanks.

Also, I have seen in the main page, in "Next Update in-depht planned content", shinseiju trait and corrupted trait, and I have never read about them. What are they about? I guess that shinseiju has something to do with mistyc transformation but I have no clue about corrupted.

I see, thanks.

Also, I have seen in the main page, in "Next Update in-depht planned content", shinseiju trait and corrupted trait, and I have never read about them. What are they about? I guess that shinseiju has something to do with mistyc transformation but I have no clue about corrupted.
I suppose I should edit those out, those are patreon traits so they won't be public. I must've accidentally put them on there. :p

Not sure if you guys would be okay answering this, being planned content and all. But I do have a question about the Divine Trait. Will it get every God form exclusively, locking SSG from the prodigy/no trait where it sits now? Or are you going for some other method for it? Just curious.
Thanks.

Not sure if you guys would be okay answering this, being planned content and all. But I do have a question about the Divine Trait. Will it get every God form exclusively, locking SSG from the prodigy/no trait where it sits now? Or are you going for some other method for it? Just curious.
Thanks.
Divine will be pretty much identical up to SSJB, where it's swapped for SSJR. They also have a new form after rose.

Ever since I moved from console over to PC, I have enjoyed your'e Dragonball Mod, I love the new flying mechanics. Although I Cant fly very quickly up and down, its a lot slower than side to side.

Hey, can we get an item to see our current mastery of a form? I really hate just being in my SSJ 1 form constantly, and feeling like it's pointless.

I have a question about the power wish from the Dragon Balls. I've seen from the wiki that this wish also increases your max health by 20. Can you go above 500 max health with the wishes? Or if you already have 500, that effect just doesn't aply?

I have a question about the power wish from the Dragon Balls. I've seen from the wiki that this wish also increases your max health by 20. Can you go above 500 max health with the wishes? Or if you already have 500, that effect just doesn't aply?
It should be calculated seperately from everything else, so you should be able to go above 500.

Back
Top Bottom