tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Okay, just tried it, and for the first thing I'm gonna say, It's that I'm gonna miss being able to make it the size of the planet and engulfing the screen in blue light for multiple seconds.
The next thing I'm gonna say, is that, While the size and damage have definitely been reduced, it's to a degree that it's not really annoying, although I will still miss the lack of a size limit. And quite honestly, it's not bad, but rather kind of...Weakish.
So it's more of a combination of what you two said. It was undeniable OP before the update, but it still feels kind of weak now.
So I think a solution might be to either make the attack post-moonlord, or, add the universal spirit bomb to replace the insanity that was the super spirit bomb.

Okay, just tried it, and for the first thing I'm gonna say, It's that I'm gonna miss being able to make it the size of the planet and engulfing the screen in blue light for multiple seconds.
The next thing I'm gonna say, is that, While the size and damage have definitely been reduced, it's to a degree that it's not really annoying, although I will still miss the lack of a size limit. And quite honestly, it's not bad, but rather kind of...Weakish.
So it's more of a combination of what you two said. It was undeniable OP before the update, but it still feels kind of weak now.
So I think a solution might be to either make the attack post-moonlord, or, add the universal spirit bomb to replace the insanity that was the super spirit bomb.
I agree too

U mean this ?
[doublepost=1561889869,1561889349][/doublepost]@NuovaPrime u know the new hair thing I was wondering if it was also new hair styles to choose when creating a new character
[doublepost=1561889900][/doublepost]just wondering

Attachments

• 7CF12147-5B8B-4FAF-9860-0562195C5886.png
    7CF12147-5B8B-4FAF-9860-0562195C5886.png
    999.8 KB · Views: 115
Universal Spirit Bomb will be a thing. If someone can complete the grind for it he will find out quickly that it has the potential to one shot anything from any mod.

I just download new update... Why do you nerf Super Spirit Bomb? It's useless now, even worse than useless, now it can't even one shot late hardmode enemies in expert mode, i very liked that attack because it gives me huge adventage against Calamity Bosses, now its just trash and recolor of holy wrath
the mod is not supposed to have 1 shot abilites and we also want it to be balanced towards base terraria not calamity

Three questions:1 Will Dragon-ball Terarria be compatible with various mods such as, Fargo's,Enigma and Spirit Mod?
2 Will weapons be re-balanced in accordance to the aforementioned mods listed above?
3 You want to balance Dragon-ball Mod with the base game, would this balance take into account the various difficulties, such as expert mode as well as the new master mode, if so how viable would this mod be in master mode?

could the spirit bomb life steal? and depending on the creature amount and health, would make the spirit bomb scale with game progression. Early game has weak mobs, therefore spirit bomb is weak, but hard mode enemies have more health. The spirit Bomb would take a minuscule amount of health from enemies, this weapon would be balanced in multiplayer as players are not enemies, so no damage would be dealt.

Three questions:1 Will Dragon-ball Terarria be compatible with various mods such as, Fargo's,Enigma and Spirit Mod?
2 Will weapons be re-balanced in accordance to the aforementioned mods listed above?
3 You want to balance Dragon-ball Mod with the base game, would this balance take into account the various difficulties, such as expert mode as well as the new master mode, if so how viable would this mod be in master mode?
1.dbt should be compatible with/will be with those mods
3. it will take stuff into account such as expert, we have no idea what master mode will bring to the table so that's up for debate
2.weapons will be rebalanced towars the vanilla game like i said
[doublepost=1561905474,1561905438][/doublepost]
could the spirit bomb life steal? and depending on the creature amount and health, would make the spirit bomb scale with game progression. Early game has weak mobs, therefore spirit bomb is weak, but hard mode enemies have more health. The spirit Bomb would take a minuscule amount of health from enemies, this weapon would be balanced in multiplayer as players are not enemies, so no damage would be dealt.
the spirit bomb won't steal life from mobs cause that is not how the spirit bomb works in canon

I'm just being dumb but part of me wishes Spirit Bomb can only be used in multiplayer. Goku Can Only Use The Spirit Bomb When Ki Was Lent To Him Then Again That Was About The Time In Z and in super with battle damage. I Don't Doubt He Has ENough Ki To Make A Decent Spirit Bomb. Back In Saiyan Saga ANd What not He Made A Tiny Spirit Bomb With What energy He Could. but i still think the spirit bomb should take not only your own ki but others as well seeing as the spirit bomb is a mega ki blast takes uses other peoples energy.

thats all for me being dumb today, Good Day Ladies And Gentlemen

I'm just being dumb but part of me wishes Spirit Bomb can only be used in multiplayer. Goku Can Only Use The Spirit Bomb When Ki Was Lent To Him Then Again That Was About The Time In Z and in super with battle damage. I Don't Doubt He Has ENough Ki To Make A Decent Spirit Bomb. Back In Saiyan Saga ANd What not He Made A Tiny Spirit Bomb With What energy He Could. but i still think the spirit bomb should take not only your own ki but others as well seeing as the spirit bomb is a mega ki blast takes uses other peoples energy.

thats all for me being dumb today, Good Day Ladies And Gentlemen

Stop using capital letters like they're free.

While its a cool idea, it definitively would be detrimental to player who only play singleplayer.
Universal Spirit Bomb will be a thing. If someone can complete the grind for it he will find out quickly that it has the potential to one shot anything from any mod.

What?

You have to understand that we try to adapt to some things like proper Terraria balancing and more mod support for other mods. We do not want some of our items to be stupid overpowered and even if really late game, we are considering it since there are still other mods with PML content.
Yeah but for me its useless even without other mods, it can't even one shot late hardmode mobs in expert mode, maybe just make it easier to get? At the point where you obtain it its just useless in my opinion, Final Flash is better than this...

Back
Top Bottom