tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Also, I'd like to suggest things as follow

Power Pole- PHM Melee, Left click for basic swing, RIght click to extend horizontally, pushing back any enemies that are hit by it and deals good damage

A way to craft scrolls

Tien Scroll- Tri Beam, then Neo Tri Beam

An NPC could be a capsule corp employee, who sells you capsules and sells you the dragon radar for a high price (like 1-2 Plat)

Dragon Balls will be scattered throughout the world. The D.Radar is not required to find them, but it just makes it a whole lot easier

A dragon ball stand can be bought from the CC employee, and the seven balls will be placed in it to summon Shenron

Hello, im truly enjoying this mod, but may I ask how does one get Katchin? Thank you
It is dropped from the frieza ship, which is summoned via the saiyan communicator, just hand a ki gem to the guide.
[doublepost=1510016077,1510016054][/doublepost]:D
AWR1cyv.png

It is dropped from the frieza ship, which is summoned via the saiyan communicator, just hand a ki gem to the guide.
[doublepost=1510016077,1510016054][/doublepost]:D
AWR1cyv.png
Thank you, Im currently running a world with thi mod, calamity, Copper Plus, and a mod my friend made. Ill have that Nimbus soon enough:merchanthappy:

I guess ill let yall in on whats been happening to the mod, first off, its being completely reworked from the ground up with a new stat and powerlevel system, new and much better ki attacks, and a ki fist system. Expect the first of 3 parts of the 1.0 update which will include pre-hardmode weapons and the leveling system soon.
[doublepost=1510169989,1510169900][/doublepost]Oh and because i never did it before, this mod is reserved ^-^

Mod's name has been changed to Dragon Ball T(erraria). Progress is going good as well, expect a new whole new mod soon!

Back
Top Bottom