tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

also why does my hair color wont change? it only change when using SSG all other super sayans wont change my hair even the kaioken wont change my hair color
im using familiar hair so i can wear armor
[doublepost=1563863882,1563863799][/doublepost]
Pretty sure you could just destroy the Lunar Pillars, until you find a red flame, and absorb it.
actually did it and absorbed it and turned SSG but i turn it off and turn it on again but it wont go SSG but only the LSS 2

also why does my hair color wont change? it only change when using SSG all other super sayans wont change my hair even the kaioken wont change my hair color
actually did it and absorbed it and turned SSG but i turn it off and turn it on again but it wont go SSG but only the LSS 2

Legendary trait-having Saiyans can't access SSG.

Legendary trait-having Saiyans can't access SSG.
haha TY i just need to wish for my genetics to be changed again argh i have to stand still and simultaniously activate super sayan and charcge for hours again hahaha
not to mention you cant afk since the charge is constant

because familiar hair breaks the forms

if you have a normal helmet in your helmet slot everything is fine
so super sayan hair will show up if you have no vanity item on head?
LOL its kinda funny when i go super sayan where my helmet suddenly disappears everytime i powerup LOL

also a little suggestion from me
some attacks have verry slow projectile like the "kamehameha" i think it needs to be faster than it is now and
also when i release the attack it stays in place for a couple of seconds before vanishing its kinda off, i think its better if the beam will vanish in thin lines that is going in the direction of attack and slowly reducing the lines until it completely vanish(its just for fun stuff to make it cooler)

TY

Will you guys change the ssj mastery because it kinda gets boring just sitting around in ssj form and wait to master ,even with the prodigy trait

GOOD DAY
i just started this mod and read its wiki
but i have few unanswered questions

1) if you have legendary traid is the super sayan god unattainable? because i cant obtain it or more likely i cant transform to it am already at legendary super sayan2 with 100% mastery and i already got the flame from the pillars but when i turn it off i cant transform back to super sayan god again

2) is this mod not compatible with fargo souls mod? there is an error that appears when i run it if i have a certain items from the fargo mod (check the pic for the error)
Fargo's soul mod just updated and fixed the issues they had, make sure to update to tmod 0.11 and grab it.

is the frieza boss just going to be his ship or will we be able to fight frieza after destroy his ship, if so will he start at first form and go up gradually as you damage him

"This is the power beyond that of a super saiyan god"
ssbspoiler.gif

Back
Top Bottom