• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

#i love dbz#

Terrarian
Thanks

;-; my mum said I can’t be a patron she said it’s a waste of money even though she lives in my house 🤔

Excuse me what the fricc

But thanks anyway for showing me

ozoahameg

Terrarian
What do you have to do to get SSG?
kill the pillars
each pillar have 25% drop chance of a light in which by the time you pick it up you will instantly unlock and activate SSG
but do note you must maxed out your SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3 1st before you can use this freely
and you must not be a legend (legend cant unlock SSG, even if you picked up the light and turn into SSJ after turning back to normal you cant transform into SSG if your a legend, use dragon ball to turn into a prodigy)

ozoahameg

Terrarian
dont forget that in the new update your going to release make it fully multiplayer friendly
especially on the traits
also some current bugs(glitches/imperfections) on your mod that i noticed the most is the super sayan sound
it plays continuously even tho i turned it off and sometimes turn off while im still on sayan mode
i know this is an MP3 issue where the sound stops playing, but if possible fix it on the next update
TY and nice trailer tho im hyped

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
dont forget that in the new update your going to release make it fully multiplayer friendly
especially on the traits
also some current bugs(glitches/imperfections) on your mod that i noticed the most is the super sayan sound
it plays continuously even tho i turned it off and sometimes turn off while im still on sayan mode
i know this is an MP3 issue where the sound stops playing, but if possible fix it on the next update
TY and nice trailer tho im hyped
i literally have never had that happen to me and the mod works without problems multiplayer wise unless you have anything specific i am unaware of?

ozoahameg

Terrarian
i literally have never had that happen to me and the mod works without problems multiplayer wise unless you have anything specific i am unaware of?
ah ok so the sound bug is probably because i have loads of mods on me
and since your about to update, will we, who already unlocked the all SSJ still retain our SSJ on the update or will we have to start over again
also i like the skill tree idea, i hope the points to distribute in it have unlimited supply or transferable with cost so i dont have to keep creating new character to find a good build

NuovaPrime

Plantera
ah ok so the sound bug is probably because i have loads of mods on me
and since your about to update, will we, who already unlocked the all SSJ still retain our SSJ on the update or will we have to start over again
also i like the skill tree idea, i hope the points to distribute in it have unlimited supply or transferable with cost so i dont have to keep creating new character to find a good build
The new update is still going to be a bit, probably not in October. It's a new mod entirely so all data will be reset.
Could you add in Namek/gizard Wasteland biome?
It's already in, you can see a WIP version of it in the background of the FF ship theme video.

Top Bottom