• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

TheLoneGamer

Steampunker
My apologies if this was already answered, but is it intended that the Ki cost of Ki weapons increase anytime you reforge them? I know it took me a lot of reforges to get Transcended on a Hellzone Grenade and then the Ki cost was insanely high. Also, the Dirty Fireworks seems to have bugged damage. It'll do around 110 damage after the explosion (as listed on the wiki), but the weapon itself is listed at like 1 damage, so a prefix that lowers damage will set the damage to 0. Once at 0, it's no longer treated as a weapon and can't be reforged.

NuovaPrime

Plantera
My apologies if this was already answered, but is it intended that the Ki cost of Ki weapons increase anytime you reforge them? I know it took me a lot of reforges to get Transcended on a Hellzone Grenade and then the Ki cost was insanely high. Also, the Dirty Fireworks seems to have bugged damage. It'll do around 110 damage after the explosion (as listed on the wiki), but the weapon itself is listed at like 1 damage, so a prefix that lowers damage will set the damage to 0. Once at 0, it's no longer treated as a weapon and can't be reforged.
Yeah those are bugs that will no longer be present in 1.1. If you restart your game the ki cost fixes itself.

santy323

Terrarian
I already had all the 7 dragon balls, and in my inventory, but nothing happens, (I clicked like 10 times each ball, and nothing) anything else to do?, and thx

Mythicsful

Terrarian
Randomly got banned from the discord server. Sent 0 messages, did exactly nothing. Was maybe a part of the server for 3-4 hours? Unsure what the logic is behind that.

bugboy1014

Terrarian
May I ask that the immortality wish be a reusable wish? So that every time I die (actually die, not just a revive) I can use the wish again to get 3 more revives?
Alternatively, maybe the immortality ability could reset every time you actually die, so that you then can be revived 3 more times in your next life (apologies if this sounded confusing, I was struggling to figure out how to word it.)

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
May I ask that the immortality wish be a reusable wish? So that every time I die (actually die, not just a revive) I can use the wish again to get 3 more revives?
Alternatively, maybe the immortality ability could reset every time you actually die, so that you then can be revived 3 more times in your next life (apologies if this sounded confusing, I was struggling to figure out how to word it.)
all wishes will get a rework of sorts unsure on what we do with the immortality wish yet

bugboy1014

Terrarian
Thanks for the quick response, good to hear it is being worked on :) . So far the mod is a ton of fun, i'm quite enjoying it in my calamity playthrough

Hello people, hope you all are doing well. I was wanting to ask, (If anyone reads this....) if the energy drain for some of the forms to be decreased by a bit? Forms like ss2 and ss3 aren't that useful compared to ssj and ssg. Ssg is useful because of its high damage so I'm not complaining about its energy drain. This mod is also really fun, I'm impressed with how it looks and feels.

Last edited:

TheLoneGamer

Steampunker
Are the SSJ forms and beam Ki weapons supposed to drain more Ki the longer they are maintained? I think this might be intentionally unlike the Ki cost increases on reforging Ki weapons, but I'm not entirely sure.

17gu

Terrarian
Are the SSJ forms and beam Ki weapons supposed to drain more Ki the longer they are maintained? I think this might be intentionally unlike the Ki cost increases on reforging Ki weapons, but I'm not entirely sure.
I believe that was intentional, but they're removing it. If I'm understanding correctly, in 1.1, forms will have a flat drain rate.

Top Bottom