• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Hello people, hope you all are doing well. I was wanting to ask, (If anyone reads this....) if the energy drain for some of the forms to be decreased by a bit? Forms like ss2 and ss3 aren't that useful compared to ssj and ssg. Ssg is useful because of its high damage so I'm not complaining about its energy drain. This mod is also really fun, I'm impressed with how it looks and feels.
entire mod gets reworked forms included so you'll just have to wait and see what changes we have done to them

bugboy1014

Terrarian
when the new version get's dropped will we have to make a brand new save file? or will old save files still be compatible with the new dragonball terraria version when it comes out?

With the hair rework, will this fix the problem with the familiar wig? I don't know if anybody has mentioned it, but when you go super saiyan the hair turns a weird red color like kaioken, will this be fixed? I mean it goes red like super kaioken.

Last edited:
This is my first time on the forum but, does anyone know the controls for this mod? i cant seem to find out what they are. EDIT: NVM i had to enable them :p

Last edited:

Azxan

Terrarian
Register for that comment)) have u any plans to add oozaru and other transformations? And other races too? Like namekians, frost demons(like freeza, cold and cooler), kaio, hakaishin... human(😅)?

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Register for that comment)) have u any plans to add oozaru and other transformations? And other races too? Like namekians, frost demons(like freeza, cold and cooler), kaio, hakaishin... human(😅)?
planned races are
saiyan,frost demon,namekians and majins
great ape is not a planned transformation

Blue2dragon

Terrarian
Don't mind me asking but in the Future will you be Adding and new Forms to Saiyans like Ssgss-Master, SsBKK or Ultra instinct ?

Azxan

Terrarian
Races are great, but sad that oozaru isn't in plans. This is a unique skill of sayans, like giant form of namekians and majins absorbing of other creatures((

Blue2dragon

Terrarian
one more question

will there be and Npc's like Goku Picollo or Beerus

and if so will you be able to fuse with them?
or any fusing at all?

Top Bottom