• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

bugboy1014

Terrarian
from the sounds of it this mod is shaping up to be even more awesome and expansive than it already is, it's going to be fun. Looking forward to it! :D

Zaratahl

Terrarian
Hello, not sure how to utilize this forum, but I was wondering which trait players preferred? I'm no good at calculating which is more balanced and usable over long fights, hopefully I'm posting this to the right area

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Hello, not sure how to utilize this forum, but I was wondering which trait players preferred? I'm no good at calculating which is more balanced and usable over long fights, hopefully I'm posting this to the right area
you'd best be off to ask such questions in our discord Join the Dragon Ball Terraria Discord Server!
the legendary trait is in theory better up until the pillars after which the prodigy trait takes over in usefulness due to it having access to super saiyan god

Updoot69

Terrarian
Hey, haven't been here since like September and wanted to ask, how's the next update coming along? I do hope it's doing well for you guys!

tired_6

Terrarian
спасибо за помощь оказанную раньше, хоть и проблему я решил сам, мне очень нравится ваш мод, жаль конечно что в России dragonball не распространен, но вы делаете очень интересно, уже раз 20 прошел и мне все нравится продолжайте в том же духе!
жду не дождусь 1.1

Vegitossj

Terrarian
I'm really excited to see where this mod goes in the future! I played it, and I can say with full confidence that it is my favourite mod!

Top Bottom