• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

hypersonic2213

Terrarian
Hello! This looks like a great mod for terraria, however I can't download from the tmodloader mod browser for some reason. So I'd like to ask if you guys could put up a download like for the mod so I can put the mod in the mods folder in tmodloader so I can use/play the mod. I also might not see this until morning.

Much appreciated,
Hypersonic2213

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Hello! This looks like a great mod for terraria, however I can't download from the tmodloader mod browser for some reason. So I'd like to ask if you guys could put up a download like for the mod so I can put the mod in the mods folder in tmodloader so I can use/play the mod. I also might not see this until morning.

Much appreciated,
Hypersonic2213

ADADA

Terrarian
Hello! I have a question, How do you edit/modify ".tmod" files?
because when I do, Tmodloader just disables the mod/ It wont appear in the "Mods List".

ZwakerFaker

Terrarian
First of all, great mod, finished my first playthrough with it today!
Second, do you approximately know when the 1.1 Version will be finished and released?

Raes

Terrarian
Hello !
Are you planning to modify weapon damage since journey's end will be released this 16th may alongside master mode ?
If mobs have more health that is.

Last edited:

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Hello !
Are you planning to modify weapon damage since journey's end will be released this 16th may alongside master mode ?
If mobs have more health that is.
we've been planning to balance towards expert mode for the longest time, we've had no internal discussion about balancing towards the new mode introduced by the upcoming terraria update

TheFather

Terrarian
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this mod and the content. It adds a lot of new content and enjoyable experiences for me and my friends. Thanks for building it! I was wondering if the discord server was still up? None of the links I've tried were in working condition

cachaco

Terrarian
you still looking for coders? i may be helpful in a thing or two.
also, i can't join the discord server (expired invitation).
very nice mod btw!

Archello

Terrarian
Firstly, I do not know if I am in the right place to ask this. My hopes are you seasoned Ki enthusiasts will be able to help me though. I'm having a really hard time getting the first super saiyan transformation to happen. I've died over 5 times trying to kill brain of cthulhu. (I know I'm bad, cut me some slack) Alas, I can't get that sexy yellow mane.

P.S I am also not able to join the discord

P.P.S Got a new profile picture

Last edited:

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Firstly, I do not know if I am in the right place to ask this. My hopes are you seasoned Ki enthusiasts will be able to help me though. I'm having a really hard time getting the first super saiyan transformation to happen. I've died over 5 times trying to kill brain of cthulhu. (I know I'm bad, cut me some slack) Alas, I can't get that sexy yellow mane.

P.S I am also not able to join the discord

P.P.S Got a new profile picture

Top Bottom