• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Useful to know there is a wiki. What I'm seeing is that I have to die 4 times to a boss, yes? So why hasn't it happened? Should I reinstall mod?

Thank you for speedy respone, by the way.
skeletron needs to be dead in your world after that try to die against the eye or king slime those prove to work the best (die against their main body)

Archello

Terrarian
skeletron needs to be dead in your world after that try to die against the eye or king slime those prove to work the best (die against their main body)
I suppose I'm just confused. It says that, and I quote, "however, you will have a 100% chance to obtain Super Saiyan 1 when dying to any boss a fourth time."

There is just no way I can beat skeletron right now, I need to kill BOC to get the calm crystals in the jungle so I can upgrade my stuff D:

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
I suppose I'm just confused. It says that, and I quote, "however, you will have a 100% chance to obtain Super Saiyan 1 when dying to any boss a fourth time."

There is just no way I can beat skeletron right now, I need to kill BOC to get the calm crystals in the jungle so I can upgrade my stuff D:
1587896657638.png

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
So once I get past him, then the 100% chance comes into play after dying to other bosses?

My friend was playing through it as well, and he said that he didn't have to beat skeletron to go super saiyan after he died to the grand thunder lord boss. (different mod) does this have any impact on things?
unless skeletron is dead in your world you cannot go ssj1 at all, he needs to be dead in your world inorder to even get ssj

MegaKBang

Terrarian
I'm a big fan of your mod! Please keep up that great work!
Also I got a question. Will you first update the current version of your mod to be 1.4 compatible or is that something you are going to do for the 1.1 update? I really hope that this version gets a port so that I can play this mod earlier when tmodloader uodates to 1.4 :)

Tyoity

Terrarian
Welp. Catalina must've done this but i cant download the dbz mod. That or it was the tmod app dunno i just cant though. So can any person help?

Welp. Catalina must've done this but i cant download the dbz mod. That or it was the tmod app dunno i just cant though. So can any person help?
If you can't find the mod in the browser, use this link:

Once you have downloaded that, put it into the mods folder for Tmod.
On a Windows 10 PC it can be found here:
C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

tyfer645

Terrarian
have i been banned from the discord or is it the end of the discord end of the world? (my name was ssj1TheTerrarianReborn)

Top Bottom