• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Ilyayak

Terrarian
Do you know how ui will be getting?If no how about not getting damage from bosses before cultist in hard mode for sign,for mui defeat all bosses without getting damage in master mode(sorry for my english)

Kiresaur

Terrarian
Hi there y'all

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but, my mod has bugged.

A few years ago, I was playing this for the first time. I don't remember if something happened, but I know that the mod just stopped working; Some ki attacks would bug and no creature would drop any DB item.
A few months ago, I formatted my PC and tried again. It was working perfectly fine. Last night I was still playing it and it was great. But then, I formatted my PC again.
And, now, the bug is back. No one drops DB items anymore, and beam attacks cease after a single strike.

I havent tested yet, but, as far as I remember, if someone else is hosting the mod for me, the Items do drop, but I want to be able to use it on my own. I also dont remember if it fixes the attacks.

Has this happened before? Is there any fix?
Thanks <3

FullNovaAlchemist

Steampunker
Hi there y'all

A few years ago, I was playing this for the first time. I don't remember if something happened, but I know that the mod just stopped working; Some ki attacks would bug and no creature would drop any DB item.
A few months ago, I formatted my PC and tried again. It was working perfectly fine. Last night I was still playing it and it was great. But then, I formatted my PC again.
And, now, the bug is back. No one drops DB items anymore, and beam attacks cease after a single strike.

I havent tested yet, but, as far as I remember, if someone else is hosting the mod for me, the Items do drop, but I want to be able to use it on my own. I also dont remember if it fixes the attacks.

Thanks <3
No known fix for it

tired_6

Terrarian
Hi there y'all

Thanks <3
у меня была такая же ошибка, мне помогло обновление NET. фреймворк(до последней версии)

I had the same error, it helped me that I updated NET. framework(to the latest version)

Top Bottom