• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

YisusWasTaken

Terrarian
Hi, I hope the update is going as well as everyone in the project, I'm pretty sure the time we are waiting for the new release will be worth it. I've also noticed that I can only see "Rules and info" on the discord server from a long time, yet I do not remember not even writing on it in any of the topics, so I'm assuming I was banned. My user name is Yisus#0794. Sorry for the incovenience and thank you for reading the post. Keep the hardwork!.

Vaelias

Terrarian
Hello, I can only see "Rules and Info" on the discord server. I'm pretty sure I was banned. My username is Vaelias#8328. Thank you and keep up the hard work!!

Lyonsha

Terrarian
hey guys, i have just joined the Discord and it is working normally, i think after you confirm you account they'll let you in and i think you also need to react to the ''rules and info'' post and it will be done

tired_6

Terrarian
спустя 5 лет, мы продолжаем ждать, словно STALKER 2 жду
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 5 years, we continue to wait, as if STALKER 2 was waiting

Top Bottom