tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

oh, and i thought there is none dbz mod, i was even thinking of trying to make a littole one of my own, but since all i ever did in modding was adding example sword i quess i wouldnt be able to anything useful.
though i would like to suggest that its not enough space to fit like new 2+ bosses in between terraria standard ones, asthey would have the same stats. Dont be afraid to go quite a lot ahead of moonlord, i know it would trivialize standard terraria content but if you add enough content it propably should not be an issue.

oh, and i thought there is none dbz mod, i was even thinking of trying to make a littole one of my own, but since all i ever did in modding was adding example sword i quess i wouldnt be able to anything useful.
though i would like to suggest that its not enough space to fit like new 2+ bosses in between terraria standard ones, asthey would have the same stats. Dont be afraid to go quite a lot ahead of moonlord, i know it would trivialize standard terraria content but if you add enough content it propably should not be an issue.
Once we get some of the bosses done then we will worry about where they stand. I am planning for the dragon ball super expansion pack to be its own tier above moon-lord. But we still need more help for that to happen.

I have a ton. Plz add frieza ,namek, all the characters, a option to let you choose your race, senzu beans, ssj transsformations, nimbus cell. And cell games, (youd have to build the cell games arena for him to spawn )

I have a ton. Plz add frieza ,namek, all the characters, a option to let you choose your race, senzu beans, ssj transsformations, nimbus cell. And cell games, (youd have to build the cell games arena for him to spawn )
Currently the mod is on hiatus, im not sure when ill resume it but nice ideas.

well its not been fully abandoned, im still doing some work on it, i just wasnt able to switch the name for some reason :D

I want to say, that unless you want to use me as a tester, I am literally useless.

Still, you have my full emotional support!

Back
Top Bottom