tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

V1.0.5.0 is out now.
1. Added Imperium Crystallite, Influunt Crystallite and Aspera Crystallite.
2. Added Kaio Crystal and Baldur Essentia.
3. Completely changed the unlock conditions of Super Saiyan 1, Super Saiyan 2, Legendary Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3.
4. Increased the drop rates of Calm Ki Crystal, Prideful Ki Crystal, Angerful Ki Crystal and Pure Ki Crystal.
5. Increased the drop rates of Astral Essentia and Soul of Entity.
6. Demonic Soul now drops from Demons.
7. Lowered crafting prices of Destructo Disk, Double Sunday, Energy Blast Barrage, Masenko, Energy Wave Volley, Galick Gun, Hellzone Grenade, Kamehameha,
Big Bang Attack, Scattershot, Special Beam Cannon, Super Kamehameha, Trap Shooter, Destructo Disk Assault, Final Flash and Super Energy Barrage.
8. Supernova and Kamehameha x10 now use Demonic Souls to craft.
9. Changed name of Wide-lens scouter to Yellow Scouter.
10. Satanic Cloth now takes 2 Demonic Soul's instead of 3.
11. Fixed bug where you couldn't get Super Saiyan 3
12. Fixed bug where any charge limit increasing items would max your max charges infinite.

Hi, just wanted to say that this is a really cool mod, but it sometimes randomly crashes and i lose like 15 minutes of progress

also here are some ideas:
Raditz boss (post EOC, pre EOW/brain)
Saibamen (spawns after Raditz is defeated)
Nappa (Post Eow/brain)
Saiyan Saga Vegeta (Post Skeletron)
Frieza soldiers (Spawns after Vegeta is defeated)
Ginyu force (Post wall of flesh)
Namek Saga Frieza (Mid mech bosses)
Perfect Cell (Post Plantera)
Buu (Post Golem)
Beerus (Post Moon Lord)
Super Saiyan blue form (Drop from Beerus)

Hi, just wanted to say that this is a really cool mod, but it sometimes randomly crashes and i lose like 15 minutes of progress

I personally doubt that this mod is responsible for it. I've added it to a pretty heavy mod list, and my setup is absolutely stable, never crashes. Maybe it's some other problem?

I personally doubt that this mod is responsible for it. I've added it to a pretty heavy mod list, and my setup is absolutely stable, never crashes. Maybe it's some other problem?

I don't know, but i was once reforging an attack from this mod and it crashed, and another time it crashed when i used an attack from this mod

HOLY COW. I just found out that my character has the legendary ability.

EDIT: By the way, I was wondering. In the wiki, it says that a character with Legendary can become SSJ and its variants, LSSJ 1 and LSSJ2, but not regular SSJ2 and SSJ 3. However it doesn't say anything about the last form available, namely Super Saiyan God. Is that one still available?

Last edited:
HOLY COW. I just found out that my character has the legendary ability.

EDIT: By the way, I was wondering. In the wiki, it says that a character with Legendary can become SSJ and its variants, LSSJ 1 and LSSJ2, but not regular SSJ2 and SSJ 3. However it doesn't say anything about the last form available, namely Super Saiyan God. Is that one still available?
Currently super saiyan god is limited to only normal saiyans, however legendary saiyans will be getting their own god form soon.

Currently super saiyan god is limited to only normal saiyans, however legendary saiyans will be getting their own god form soon.

Sweet. Thanks!

I still have a lot of work to do to get there anyway, lol.

By the way, I may have found a bug, I think? ...When I was in my first world, I picked up my first Ki Fragment. It changed my max Ki from 1000 to 4000. My first reaction was 'Oh? Maybe he made them stronger and forgot to change the wiki', so I didn't give it much of a thought... until I went to another world, where I had the normal 2000.

When I returned to the original world, it went back up to 4000, then back to 2000 in the other world. No idea what caused it.

also here are some ideas:
Raditz boss (post EOC, pre EOW/brain)
Saibamen (spawns after Raditz is defeated)
Nappa (Post Eow/brain)
Saiyan Saga Vegeta (Post Skeletron)
Frieza soldiers (Spawns after Vegeta is defeated)
Ginyu force (Post wall of flesh)
Namek Saga Frieza (Mid mech bosses)
Perfect Cell (Post Plantera)
Buu (Post Golem)
Beerus (Post Moon Lord)
Super Saiyan blue form (Drop from Beerus)
We've already planned for 3 main bosses, being frieza, cell and buu. We may also do beerus and/or jiren for post moon lord, which means ssjb and ultra instinct as well.
[doublepost=1543088369,1543088336][/doublepost]
Sweet. Thanks!

I still have a lot of work to do to get there anyway, lol.

By the way, I may have found a bug, I think? ...When I was in my first world, I picked up my first Ki Fragment. It changed my max Ki from 1000 to 4000. My first reaction was 'Oh? Maybe he made them stronger and forgot to change the wiki', so I didn't give it much of a thought... until I went to another world, where I had the normal 2000.

When I returned to the original world, it went back up to 4000, then back to 2000 in the other world. No idea what caused it.
Is this the same character or different ones?

It's the same character. I only played as one character, so I can assure you I'm not confused between two of them, lol. (I will make another one soon, though, because I want to experience this mod in full.)

I don't know, but i was once reforging an attack from this mod and it crashed, and another time it crashed when i used an attack from this mod

Most of the people on my discord have done full playthroughs without crashing, so it could be some sort of mod incompatibility that im not sure about. I also just tested the reforges and it works just fine, like i did at least 400 reforges and nothing.

If I may make a couple of additional suggestions for the future?

1) 'More master-able forms': While I know that some forms were never actually shown to have a 'Mastery' unlike some of the lower levels (which is why I believe you made the SSJ 3, SSJG and LSSJs forms without masteries), it seems to be fairly strongly implied in the series that any form could be potentially mastered given time (both Goku and Vegeta attained a perfected version of the Super Saiyan Blue variant which allowed them to remain in it as long as they pleased, and Whis mentions how one could potentially master Ultra Instinct form as well in the same manner). So... my suggestion is to make all forms potentially master-able (except perhaps the LSSJ ones, which trade additional power VS control), although it would be logical for more powerful forms to require more time to do so.

2) Kaioken has been seen in action in various other forms than normal and SSJ versions, including in SSJB and SSJG forms, and at various levels, up to x20. Would it be possible to make Kaioken usable at more stages than what is currently available?

3) Would it be possible to maybe make higher speed forms of at least a given level (like, anything that gives at least x2 speed and more, or maybe higher) create afterimages of the user, just as a sort of visual effect? Kind of like the Zanzoken technique, but just for the fun of it? Just an idea that popped up in my mind.

I apologize if I'm asking for too much, I'm not a modder myself, and as such I have no idea if what I'm suggesting is difficult/bothersome to do or not. I just thought it'd be neat. XD

If I may make a couple of additional suggestions for the future?

1) 'More master-able forms': While I know that some forms were never actually shown to have a 'Mastery' unlike some of the lower levels (which is why I believe you made the SSJ 3, SSJG and LSSJs forms without masteries), it seems to be fairly strongly implied in the series that any form could be potentially mastered given time (both Goku and Vegeta attained a perfected version of the Super Saiyan Blue variant which allowed them to remain in it as long as they pleased, and Whis mentions how one could potentially master Ultra Instinct form as well in the same manner). So... my suggestion is to make all forms potentially master-able (except perhaps the LSSJ ones, which trade additional power VS control), although it would be logical for more powerful forms to require more time to do so.

2) Kaioken has been seen in action in various other forms than normal and SSJ versions, including in SSJB and SSJG forms, and at various levels, up to x20. Would it be possible to make Kaioken usable at more stages than what is currently available?

3) Would it be possible to maybe make higher speed forms of at least a given level (like, anything that gives at least x2 speed and more, or maybe higher) create afterimages of the user, just as a sort of visual effect? Kind of like the Zanzoken technique, but just for the fun of it? Just an idea that popped up in my mind.

I apologize if I'm asking for too much, I'm not a modder myself, and as such I have no idea if what I'm suggesting is difficult/bothersome to do or not. I just thought it'd be neat. XD
1. We've discussed masteries on more forms other than ssj1-3 on the discord before, and most people agree that lssj's and ssjg aren't truly mastered, just more controlled. However a mastery for ssjb and ultra instinct is something i may do.
2. We do plan for kaioken to be stackable with SSJB once it is added.
3. We plan for something like zanzoken to be part of the martial arts system, to give it more speed and such. Afterimages are something i could look into though.

Oh, okay. Cool. ^_^

1) Well, if it's already decided, I won't insist further. Thanks for considering it.
2) Awesome.
3) Like I said before... your attention to details are simply incredible. Alright, got nothing else to add, your honor. Keep up the amazing work then. :)

I wish I was good at something that could help with this mod. Unfortunately, few of my skills lie in computers.

V1.0.6.0 is out now, with some new accessories and even more fixes.
1. Added Luminous Sectum
2. Added Ki Infusers
3. Super Saiyan 3 now drains health when below 30% Ki.
4. Added flavor text to Super Saiyan God.
5. Lowered the defense of Saiyan Armor and Turtle Hermit Armor
6. New sprite for Spiritual Emblem
7. Fixed bug where you would slowly move forward when using any of the Crystallites.
8. Fixed bug where you couldn't get a trait.
9. Fixed a few clipping issues on some projectiles.
10. Fixed a bug where the spawned projectiles in the Radiant Armor's set bonus did nothing.
11. Fixed bug where Majin Nucleus didn't actually reduce Ki max by 1500.
12. Added cross-mod support for Expanded Sentries.
13. Added Canadian Demon Armor
14. Added MRE

So... using the mod right now. Moon Lord did *NOT* stand a chance. And I'm curious as to why I can't ascend to the next stage, something involving extreme pressure.... I am curious to see as this mod develops over time!

Back
Top Bottom