tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

So... using the mod right now. Moon Lord did *NOT* stand a chance. And I'm curious as to why I can't ascend to the next stage. I am curious to see as this mod develops over time!
Yeah i am aware that it's a bit op still, I could lower the SSJ multipliers a bit more i suppose.

No, It's because I used a combination of mods, one I fail to mentioned at my post, and usually saying that is often hyperbolic, since my bias was in full swing, because I'm really impressed by the systems and visuals. You did a great job! My apologies for not mentioning that ^^;

I'm doing a vanilla run at some point to see how really works and how balanced it is.

Personally, so far, I find it very balanced. I've used nothing but the powers provided by this mod, and the costs for the various powers more than make up for the otherwise OPness of it. It's strong but not crazy strong, and the speed at which the Ki goes down and need to be charged up again keeps me on my toes.

Looks extremely good. Like a mage class, but somewhere much powerful than mage itself.
I would like someone someone make class based on DB universe (like Saiyan, Namekian ad other races which I don't know)

Idk, what ideas I could give, but I would like to see some xtremely hard way to change genetics with low chance to change (I mean, even if you get everything to change your genetics, you can fail, but all needed items should be gone. I suggest 5% chance to change, or even 1%)

Last edited:
Looks extremely good. Like a mage class, but somewhere much powerful than mage itself.
I would like someone someone make class based on DB universe (like Saiyan, Namekian ad other races which I don't know)

Idk, what ideas I could give, but I would like to see some xtremely hard way to change genetics with low chance to change (I mean, even if you get everything to change your genetics, you can fail, but all needed items should be gone. I suggest 5% chance to change, or even 1%)
Yeah i do plan for races eventually in the far future.

I'm thinking of making a genetic reroll option in the dragon ball wishes, so that could work fine.

Hey, first of all, this mod is awesome, real nice job! But unfortunately i can´t enter any worlds scince the last update, i get this error message all the time:
20181125174027_1.jpg

keep up the great work, i am sure you´ll get this fixed no problems. If you want me to provide more information, ask away.

Hey, first of all, this mod is awesome, real nice job! But unfortunately i can´t enter any worlds scince the last update, i get this error message all the time:
View attachment 213830

keep up the great work, i am sure you´ll get this fixed no problems. If you want me to provide more information, ask away.
That's a problem with dual wielding, im not sure what causes it but i'll ask. For now just disable it.

Yeah i do plan for races eventually in the far future.

I'm thinking of making a genetic reroll option in the dragon ball wishes, so that could work fine.
Oh, nice.
Sorry for the question, but how I should get super saiyan 1? I died to bosses 5 times already after Skeletron, and I still don't have it, is this such a problem?
And I watched WIKI for info, and there's told, that for first transform (not Kaioken) need to be or lucky (5% chance only), or die 4 tiems for gurantee form, or I doing something wrong? I already beaten Wall of Flesh with kaioken. Kaioken helped me deal with WoF too fast (I killed it less than in half of my arena, which I do extremely small for large world, without any other mods, helping me, and I was in Expert world)

Oh, nice.
Sorry for the question, but how I should get super saiyan 1? I died to bosses 5 times already after Skeletron, and I still don't have it, is this such a problem?
And I watched WIKI for info, and there's told, that for first transform (not Kaioken) need to be or lucky (5% chance only), or die 4 tiems for gurantee form, or I doing something wrong? I already beaten Wall of Flesh with kaioken. Kaioken helped me deal with WoF too fast (I killed it less than in half of my arena, which I do extremely small for large world, without any other mods, helping me, and I was in Expert world)
It was changed in the newest version so make sure you are updated.

Well, I'm at newest version, so IDK, how it works
You need to have 3 rage then die, rage is increased every time you die to a boss, and decreased whenever you kill a boss. That's how ssj1 works.
[doublepost=1543262497,1543262482][/doublepost]
You need to have 3 rage then die, rage is increased every time you die to a boss, and decreased whenever you kill a boss. That's how ssj1 works.
Oh and skeletron does need to be dead :p

But I already killed Skeletron in newest version...
[doublepost=1543264565,1543263978][/doublepost]
And I died to emchanical bosses near 10 times, and died from plantera 3 times. No SSJ1 were unlocked...

You might just be really unlucky, if you don't mind the cheapness of the tactic you could get an instant respawn mod and let the EOC kill you over and over again after taking off any armor and accessories. That's what I did and it worked after 20-30 deaths.

You might just be really unlucky, if you don't mind the cheapness of the tactic you could get an instant respawn mod and let the EOC kill you over and over again after taking off any armor and accessories. That's what I did and it worked after 20-30 deaths.
It was changed since then, now its not RNG based anymore.

Hey guys , isn't the Legendary Super Sayan out yet?

Legendary Super Saiyan 1 and 2 are both already out. :) Not sure if the method to achieve it has changed yet, but if it hasn't, here it goes:

At character creation, you have 5% chance of having an hidden advantage named '???', which will not appear until the Eye of Chtulhu is killed. You then unlock Super Saiyan levels normally, until... when you should awaken SSJ2, you instead go LSSJ1.

Back
Top Bottom