tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I tried mixing this mod with experience and classes mod and I'm just gonna say that if you want a challenge don't mix these two mods, because ssjg + experience and classes + terrablade = almost 3k damage per swing.

I tried mixing this mod with experience and classes mod and I'm just gonna say that if you want a challenge don't mix these two mods, because ssjg + experience and classes + terrablade = almost 3k damage per swing.

While I won't use them both at once for that very same reason, what Experience mod are you using? I've been looking for a good one of 'em.

V1.0.7.1 is out now, it has some nice QoL changes and fixes.

1. Drastically lowered the sounds of all Ki Attacks.
2. Earthen Shard's now drop anywhere at a low chance.
3. Buffed Ki Beam.
4. The first kill of any boss now drops Ki Crystal's depending on the boss.
5. Fixed bug where certain Accessories made your charge limits infinite.
6. Fixed Legendary Trait not applying its x2 max Ki.
7. Fixed debug text displaying when using the Radiant Glider
8. Fixed various issues where bosses wouldn't drop their items at all or drop both at a time.

6. Fixed Legendary Trait not applying its x2 max Ki.

Oh! Legendary doubles the Max Ki?! I had completely forgotten about that. Maybe that was the bug happening to me on my other worlds with my Legendary character.

EDIT: After double-checking, the update did not change my Ki at all. I'm beginning to think that my character got broken at some point during the updates, lol. It's like the Legendary trait simply vanished when it should have been updated from '???'. Oh well... guess I'll have to recreate one some time to fully benefit from its advantages.

Its exact name is "ExperienceAndClasses v1.3.13", it is available in the mod browser.

Thanks, Grismar! I'll look it up.

Last edited:
today i found a glitch, when i was triyng to reforge my ki beam, i recieved the balaced one and my game then crashed (sorry if there is bad english)

today i found a glitch, when i was triyng to reforge my ki beam, i recieved the balaced one and my game then crashed (sorry if there is bad english)
Yeah i've known about that bug for a while now, although I am honestly confused as to why it is happening. I'm still working on it :p

this happened to me. i crafted a balanced ki blast and when i hover my mouse over it it crashes for some reason. i think it has something to do with the texts that are shown when you hover the mouse above it? like, "19 damage, fast speed, bla bla bla"
For some weird reason, i cant reforge weapons from this mod using hero's mod prefix editor, while i can do it with others mods weapons

Last edited:
this happened to me. i crafted a balanced ki blast and when i hover my mouse over it it crashes for some reason. i think it has something to do with the texts that are shown when you hover the mouse above it? like, "19 damage, fast speed, bla bla bla"
For some weird reason, i cant reforge weapons from this mod using hero's mod prefix editor, while i can do it with others mods weapons
I believe we've fixed it for next update as well as some other annoying bugs.

i've gotten to golem and so far this mod has been great, but there are 3 things that need attention though

1. the familiar wig hides the super saiyan golden hair and you just have the default hair
2. the spirit ball appears to only be able to hit an enemy once
3. super saiyan is currently a glass canon, a resistance buff with it would be much appreciated

I asked about the familiar wig/other vanity before, apparently it breaks the ssj hair so he made it not appear when you have vanity on.
I agree that Ssj forms need a buff to defense tho, maybe starting at 5-10% increased defense/damage reduction with Ssj1 and going up from there, as well as reducing the damage multiplier a little bit? Reducing ssj to 65% ssj2 to 130% ssj3 to 250% and ssjg to 350% may be better for balance, but I'm no game/mod maker so idk.

I agree that Ssj forms need a buff to defense tho, maybe starting at 5-10% increased defense/damage reduction with Ssj1 and going up from there, as well as reducing the damage multiplier a little bit? Reducing ssj to 65% ssj2 to 130% ssj3 to 250% and ssjg to 350% may be better for balance, but I'm no game/mod maker so idk.

That would kinda make it a bit op still, balancing the forms is honestly alot harder than it seems but maybe.

That would kinda make it a bit op still, balancing the forms is honestly alot harder than it seems but maybe.
maybe you can re balance it so that you can only obtain super saiyan once you've beaten the wall of flesh instead of skeletron (unless you're a prodigy then it's remains the same as now)

maybe you can re balance it so that you can only obtain super saiyan once you've beaten the wall of flesh instead of skeletron (unless you're a prodigy then it's remains the same as now)

I disagree. If it is indeed planned to add the higher forms of SSJ, such as SSJG, SSJB and who knows, maybe even SSJ UI, then making the most basic forms obtainable later would not balance anything, it would simply make everything obtainable within a shorter time at a later point rather than progressively over the whole game. The problem is not when we can get it, it's how powerful it's supposed to be. Moving it later doesn't remove the problem, it just makes it happen later.

It's better to have a reasonable boost at regular steps of the whole game than have something super powerful that you can only get later on. Gives you small rewards every step of the way, which is a lot more fun than getting nothing for one third of the game and then bam, you can get everything in a considerably shorter while.

Likewise, one of the posters above - Impzor the Starfox - tested it further and said a Ki build ended up about a little bit less powerful than a summoner build, if I recall. Which means the balance of the mod is already pretty good. While I agree that SSJ levels should give a small boost in defense for the sake of lore accuracy, it should not be game breaking either. Just a bit would be already nice.

EDIT: ...on the other hand, I also don't mind if we end up a bit OP in the upper levels. This IS Dragon Ball, after all.

Last edited:
just wanted to address a bug here. not sure if someone already did.

if you die while charging, you respawn charging indefinitely, until you press the charge ki button again.

btw, would it be possible to destroy terrain on fall damage? dbz impact style?

another bug I suppose. just beat skeletron and all. went to hell and got me some prideful crystals. just made the "noble ki scroll", actually labeled as "calmed ki scroll" in game, and now my ki is instantly recharging... like 0 - 2000 in a fraction of a second quite literally. I feel kind of dirty after that sudden upgrade

Here is the set up, everything is tier 2 besides this damn "calmed ki scroll"

Attachments

• 20181208020023_1.jpg
    20181208020023_1.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 329
just wanted to address a bug here. not sure if someone already did.

if you die while charging, you respawn charging indefinitely, until you press the charge ki button again.

btw, would it be possible to destroy terrain on fall damage? dbz impact style?
It is too dirty... i can USSJ1 + flight + attack without losing even 1 point of ki! all that before WOF, just after skeletron.
:( kinda broke the immersion, sorry. please fix the "calmed ki scroll"

I have been playing this mod since last Tuesday and it has been the only thing I have played since then and I have seen some wired things like if you power up and pause the game it still automatically charges ki without you having to press the button and if you zoom in whilst charging the aura seems to shrink as the camera does but besides that this is the best mod I have played and that is comparing that to calamity and thorium so I just want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for creating such a great mod and I hope this becomes huge with things like super Saiyan blue.
Also a quick question
What other mods can I use with this one so it is even better?
Thanks

it would be cool if there was a option to enable/disable the particles when using the spirit bomb on the options file, it causes a giant lag on potato pcs like mine (it would be of course on by default)

Back
Top Bottom