tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have found a problem with the dragon balls.
I have magic storage downloaded and when I was upgrading my storage I took the 4 star ball out and it says chatted dragon balls taste awful even though I didn't cheat it

I have found a problem with the dragon balls.
I have magic storage downloaded and when I was upgrading my storage I took the 4 star ball out and it says chatted dragon balls taste awful even though I didn't cheat it
Yeah magic storage doesn't do too well with the dragon balls, not much we can do about it I don't think.

For some reason when searching for the first set of dragon balls I found 2 3 star balls and the 3 star ball did not generate after my wish, idk if the 3 star ball failed to generate again, as I haven't looked for them after my 2nd wish.

could you please make it easier to get traits? like an rare expert item or something? i know there are test items that acording to their names they should give you traits but they dont work...

could you please make it easier to get traits? like an rare expert item or something? i know there are test items that acording to their names they should give you traits but they dont work...
Only prodigy and legendary can be obtained currently, both of which can be wished for with the dragon balls if needed. Otherwise you just rarely get them on character creation.

A friend and I are playing in my server and we don't get the dragon ball that should appear inside the house just beginning a new world. We hit it with the pickaxe and then the dragon ball disappears.

A friend and I are playing in my server and we don't get the dragon ball that should appear inside the house just beginning a new world. We hit it with the pickaxe and then the dragon ball disappears.
Yeah its a known bug atm, rejoining the world will regenerate them and I believe you can just break the block underneath a dragon ball to pick it up, but im not 100% sure. We are releasing a bug fix update this weekend so it'll be fixed then.

you will add super saiyan 4? i think it will cool if you add it or maybe new ki attack like final kamehameha or dragon fist

Hey man, really loving this mod so far, makes hooks and other mobility items quite trivial with the flight system :p , and I enjoy that.
However, I come with a little comment, which I'm not quite sure if you thought about during development, or if someone else already did:

But what'd you think about Ki charge being a toggle on/off keybind, rather than having to hold down the button? Or perhaps a consumable that turns Ki charge into a toggle as a QoL item worth grinding for?

I thought about this because while flying, the Ki consumed per second becomes more efficient if you're charging, but at the same time it becomes some awkward finger placement to be handling full directional flight and holding another button down. So it kind of implies that you MUST have a mouse with additional side-buttons in order to be able to fly + Ki Charge without weird finger placement. Also, I'm not sure if this just because I have a cheap mouse with 2 additional side-buttons, but if I were to bind Ki Charge to a side button, I can't hold that down to charge while using a Ki weapon, because when I press LMB to fire, it will "cut-off" Ki charge for every time that I press LMB, so basically the side-buttons and LMB don't work together, which could be another issue during combat and having a mouse like mine.

So I really do think that a Toggle Ki Charge would make fights while using Ki weapons + flying much more enjoyable and less having to worry about having one finger exclusively glued to your Ki charge key, while trying to fly around and using Ki weps, and focusing more on the fight itself and dodging skills.

Hey man, really loving this mod so far, makes hooks and other mobility items quite trivial with the flight system :p , and I enjoy that.
However, I come with a little comment, which I'm not quite sure if you thought about during development, or if someone else already did:

But what'd you think about Ki charge being a toggle on/off keybind, rather than having to hold down the button? Or perhaps a consumable that turns Ki charge into a toggle as a QoL item worth grinding for?

I thought about this because while flying, the Ki consumed per second becomes more efficient if you're charging, but at the same time it becomes some awkward finger placement to be handling full directional flight and holding another button down. So it kind of implies that you MUST have a mouse with additional side-buttons in order to be able to fly + Ki Charge without weird finger placement. Also, I'm not sure if this just because I have a cheap mouse with 2 additional side-buttons, but if I were to bind Ki Charge to a side button, I can't hold that down to charge while using a Ki weapon, because when I press LMB to fire, it will "cut-off" Ki charge for every time that I press LMB, so basically the side-buttons and LMB don't work together, which could be another issue during combat and having a mouse like mine.

So I really do think that a Toggle Ki Charge would make fights while using Ki weapons + flying much more enjoyable and less having to worry about having one finger exclusively glued to your Ki charge key, while trying to fly around and using Ki weps, and focusing more on the fight itself and dodging skills.
It actually already exists in the config for the mod, you can just enable it. The config is located at C:\Users\PcName\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs, its just called IsChargeToggled.

It actually already exists in the config for the mod, you can just enable it. The config is located at C:\Users\PcName\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs, its just called IsChargeToggled.
Nice, thanks for the info!
I also literally just went to the Mod wiki to look for consumables, and you already do have items that passively grant Ki..... :p I haven't really dived deep into the items, so my ignorance got the best of me, my bad

The empty necklace in your mod is replacing other mod items at character creation which removes essential items.
It shouldn't? I've never heard of that happening and I've never had it happen myself. I feel like that might not be on our end, if it was then I would have likely heard someone report this already.

It shouldn't? I've never heard of that happening and I've never had it happen myself. I feel like that might not be on our end, if it was then I would have likely heard someone report this already.
i really dont know how this works i recently made a thread about this issue over here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...s-in-inventory-upon-character-creation.76177/

The guy @jopojelly who responded seemed to know what he was talking at least from what i think. He said its mods fault for replacing other items in inventory. Upon further testing after i posted this comment looks like other mods do the same too. It kinda breaks the whole experience if you run multiple mods, since you are missing essential items. In my case the necklace was replacing the "-Broken Copper Shorter Sword" on the 4th slot from a mod called "Dissaray" which allows a NPC to move in. But from further testing it looks like if the hotbar gets filled the rest of the items don't go in the inventory space, but instead disappear.

Edit:

After some testing looks like your item moved from the 4th to the 5th slot. Letting the item stay on the 4th slot, but the other items from the other mods go removed. Funny thing is the Calamty mod items never dissapear and are always on the last 3 slots.

i really dont know how this works i recently made a thread about this issue over here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...s-in-inventory-upon-character-creation.76177/

The guy @jopojelly who responded seemed to know what he was talking at least from what i think. He said its mods fault for replacing other items in inventory. Upon further testing after i posted this comment looks like other mods do the same too. It kinda breaks the whole experience if you run multiple mods, since you are missing essential items. In my case the necklace was replacing the "-Broken Copper Shorter Sword" on the 4th slot from a mod called "Dissaray" which allows a NPC to move in. But from further testing it looks like if the hotbar gets filled the rest of the items don't go in the inventory space, but instead disappear.

Edit:

After some testing looks like your item moved from the 4th to the 5th slot. Letting the item stay on the 4th slot, but the other items from the other mods go removed. Funny thing is the Calamty mod items never dissapear and are always on the last 3 slots.
Dunno, my mod only adds it to the nearest open slot, so I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom