tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

:p
Also, I don't really get why higher levels of Kaioken exists if higher levels of Super Saiyan exists.
Either way, I'm drawing both since I got all those.
upload_2019-1-31_10-45-57.png

Dude can you do something like the level of skill for Kaioken, like the body gets used to the technique,for this reason, by the way in the anime Goku was able to use it on top of Super Sayan blue.Sorry for the mistakes I'm Russian, I use a translator.

that seems to make sense. After all, goku managed to train himself to get used to the kaioken technique and worked himself up to kaioken x20
also, I just collected the Dragon Balls, but after checking the wiki, I couldn't find any information about the inert Dragon Balls. And because of that, I'm confused.
upload_2019-2-1_10-8-22.png

Nice mod, really brings some interest to a new world, I would suggest adding a custom guide just for the mod though since sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the amount of items there are to look for. Oh and I think being able to make Meta Coolers armor out of hollowed bars would just be straight up amazing.

Nice mod, really brings some interest to a new world, I would suggest adding a custom guide just for the mod though since sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the amount of items there are to look for. Oh and I think being able to make Meta Coolers armor out of hollowed bars would just be straight up amazing.
Yeah we are trying to work on town npc's so we can add something like a guide for the mod. As for meta coolers armor, that would probably be something race specific to arcosians later on.

Yeah we are trying to work on town npc's so we can add something like a guide for the mod. As for meta coolers armor, that would probably be something race specific to arcosians later on.

Technically, "arcosians" is a name that was given in the dub. And was nowhere to be found in Japanese dub. Therefore, it's mostly seen as non-canon

P.S I think it would be cool if there was a spaceship that you can build that, if right-clicked on, would bring you to new world screen, and after selecting the different things for the world, you create it. But when you go into the world, you end up in planet namek!

Technically, "arcosians" is a name that was given in the dub. And was nowhere to be found in Japanese dub. Therefore, it's mostly seen as non-canon

P.S I think it would be cool if there was a spaceship that you can build that, if right-clicked on, would bring you to new world screen, and after selecting the different things for the world, you create it. But when you go into the world, you end up in planet namek!
"Arcosians" or "Frost Demons" are the most used names for the frieza race, so we are just doing that as the name, however it's always possible we could make it configurable if it's wanted. Sadly we can't do things like other planets at the moment, once dimensionlib comes out or some other way to add seperate dimensions/worlds is available then possibly, but currently it's practically impossible.

"Arcosians" or "Frost Demons" are the most used names for the frieza race, so we are just doing that as the name, however it's always possible we could make it configurable if it's wanted. Sadly we can't do things like other planets at the moment, once dimensionlib comes out or some other way to add seperate dimensions/worlds is available then possibly, but currently it's practically impossible.

Darn

Sir Im Getting A Hard Time Finding The Link For The Mod Or The Download XD Seems Like In All The Sites I Go In TmodLoader Site I Cant See Where To Download It Or Maybe Idk How To And Where Its Located By Any Chance Can You Reply And Put The Link With It?

Sir Im Getting A Hard Time Finding The Link For The Mod Or The Download XD Seems Like In All The Sites I Go In TmodLoader Site I Cant See Where To Download It Or Maybe Idk How To And Where Its Located By Any Chance Can You Reply And Put The Link With It?
It should be on the mod browser, just search Dragon Ball Terraria. Alternatively you can find it on the github under the releases tab : https://github.com/NuovaPrime/DBZMOD/releases

So, lately, after messing around with Legendary i realize that its uhh, really bad. Why is this so? It's so rare and its a really cool concept, but the ki drain makes it getting outshined in every way possible by stock ssj for no reason, seemingly. Also thanks for patching the infinite flight bug , me and my friend loved abusing that.
[doublepost=1548814612,1548814549][/doublepost]
oh and uhh i dont mean like ssj1 i mean the tree of ssj
dont worry legendary is getting a good rework by yours truly it wont be useless when we drop 1.1 ;)
[doublepost=1549410716][/doublepost]
:p
Also, I don't really get why higher levels of Kaioken exists if higher levels of Super Saiyan exists.
Either way, I'm drawing both since I got all those.
View attachment 216308
because kaioken was a thing before super saiyan
kaioken 2x, 3x, 4x, 10x, 20x, and then ssj1 was made a thing which is 50x also towards your drawing ssg 2 and 3 do not exist only ssg does (super saiyan god)

dont worry legendary is getting a good rework by yours truly it wont be useless when we drop 1.1 ;)
[doublepost=1549410716][/doublepost]
because kaioken was a thing before super saiyan
kaioken 2x, 3x, 4x, 10x, 20x, and then ssj1 was made a thing which is 50x also towards your drawing ssg 2 and 3 do not exist only ssg does (super saiyan god)

Actually, Ssjg 2 and Ssjg 3 stands for Super Saiyan Grade 2 and Grade 3. And both forms were used in the Cell saga by Vegeta and Trunks. (Pretty sure goku got it too but he didn't really do much with it.)

Tyvm Sir

Actually, Ssjg 2 and Ssjg 3 stands for Super Saiyan Grade 2 and Grade 3. And both forms were used in the Cell saga by Vegeta and Trunks. (Pretty sure goku got it too but he didn't really do much with it.)

Goku did achieve both levels, demonstrating it in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to Gohan, and explaining its limitations. During the Cell Games, Vegeta only used Grade 2, because he was aware of the aforementioned limitations, namely being highly slowed down compared to regular Super Saiyan and Grade 2, something Trunks wasn't aware of hence why he tried using it, thinking he had grown stronger than his father, only to realize how foolish he was when he couldn't land his punches on Cell. In fact, Cell informed him that Vegeta did have access to the same level of power, but chose not to use it because he knew better.

I don't think Vegeta ever actually uses it, though. He probably thinks it's flawed and ineffective due to its lack in mobility and the latter's importance in a fight.

Goku did achieve both levels, demonstrating it in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to Gohan, and explaining its limitations. During the Cell Games, Vegeta only used Grade 2, because he was aware of the aforementioned limitations, namely being highly slowed down compared to regular Super Saiyan and Grade 2, something Trunks wasn't aware of hence why he tried using it, thinking he had grown stronger than his father, only to realize how foolish he was when he couldn't land his punches on Cell. In fact, Cell informed him that Vegeta did have access to the same level of power, but chose not to use it because he knew better.

I don't think Vegeta ever actually uses it, though. He probably thinks it's flawed and ineffective due to its lack in mobility and the latter's importance in a fight.

upload_2019-2-7_10-28-15.png

I can asure That I am Part of the Team I get the Sounds the mod uses and I Balance Stuff (super Forms and so on) You can Either wait on nuova to Confirm this Or join Our discord and See it for yourself ive made this Account recently because I didnt have one before and I replied because everyone else is quite busy with the next Version for the mod

Sorry Full Nova Alchemist, thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate you letting me know. Thank you also Nuova Prime, I was a little confused, and did not want to be fooled potentially, like I mentioned. I still think the mod is doing good on another note, so keep up the good work. Oh, and have a good night since it's like almost 12:00 here. (more like good morning.....but oh well.)

What kind of "weapon" is the "Circle Spawner" you can craft now without any materials, because it has no animation (at least with Omniswing)?

Back
Top Bottom