tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Yep, ssj4 is being included alongside the new forms from the broly movie and rosé.
Will these new forms have anything unique to them kinda like how legendary super sayian has more ki or will they be just power boosts?

Any plans to add the ability to mix kaioken with all the forms of super sayian in this update?

And any ideas on making super sayian hair show while a vanity Is equipped?

Will these new forms have anything unique to them kinda like how legendary super sayian has more ki or will they be just power boosts?

Any plans to add the ability to mix kaioken with all the forms of super sayian in this update?

And any ideas on making super sayian hair show while a vanity Is equipped?
Legendary is getting a full rework in the next update, alongside the new forms.

Adding kaioken onto any ssj form would be pretty overpowered and it would require a full recode of the transformations, so we didn't bother with it.

Its like that because vanity somehow turns your hair red in conjunction with the ssj hair, so we just made it not show with vanity. If we find a way to fix it then we will bring back the functionality, otherwise no.

Legendary is getting a full rework in the next update, alongside the new forms.

Adding kaioken onto any ssj form would be pretty overpowered and it would require a full recode of the transformations, so we didn't bother with it.

Its like that because vanity somehow turns your hair red in conjunction with the ssj hair, so we just made it not show with vanity. If we find a way to fix it then we will bring back the functionality, otherwise no.

Maybe you could try making Ssjb Kaioken (considering the fact that it's just Ssjb with a red aura.)

Do you know the time the update will come out, or is it still TBA? Not trying to rush, but I'm just a little curious.

Maybe you could try making Ssjb Kaioken (considering the fact that it's just Ssjb with a red aura.)
SSJB kaioken and SSJR kaioken are both being added, just nothing else.

Do you know the time the update will come out, or is it still TBA? Not trying to rush, but I'm just a little curious.
We don't have a ETA on anything just yet, If I were to say how close we are to finished, It'd be around 20-30%.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same issue but when I made trunk's sword the sound effect is really louder for me like my volume was a 15 and my pc volume was at 25 and it would still sound pretty loud

A little spoiler. Coming in 1.1
fkxosdf_d.jpg

Hey, will SSJ Rage/Anger be added? Just need to confirm that you were indeed going to add every saiyan forms (mentioned in page 28).
And since you also mentioned new forms in the Broly Movie... im assuming its going to be the oozaru power and normal ssj *cough* ssj type-a and ssj type-c for the legendary gene.

what forms are you planning to add and when are thy come ( like your planning ssj4 ssj5 ssjb ssjbkk ui and mui and mui comes in july ) ?

Hey, will SSJ Rage/Anger be added? Just need to confirm that you were indeed going to add every saiyan forms (mentioned in page 28).
And since you also mentioned new forms in the Broly Movie... im assuming its going to be the oozaru power and normal ssj *cough* ssj type-a and ssj type-c for the legendary gene.

SPOILERS

Back
Top Bottom