tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

you will add god of destrustion trait and G.O.D. oufit and other move like haki?

I feel like Hakai will be treated as an attack that's the size of the Big bang attack, and if anything doesn't immediately die from it, it essentially just turns into a purple spirit bomb and does continuous damage.

Not really, I used the dragon balls before hardmode. Maybe right click a dragon ball in your inventory once you have them all?

SSJG doesn't have a mastery yet, it was a typo on our behalf.
I was thinking you should add the god of destruction trait where you have the same purple aura of beerus and there are 3 transformations
1) demi god of destruction
2) regular god of destruction
3) ultimate god of destruction
You can also give it a 1% chance of being obtained and you could make the player have god ki instead of regular when starting.
I hope you like the idea I love your mod.

I was thinking you should add the god of destruction trait where you have the same purple aura of beerus and there are 3 transformations
1) demi god of destruction
2) regular god of destruction
3) ultimate god of destruction
You can also give it a 1% chance of being obtained and you could make the player have god ki instead of regular when starting.
I hope you like the idea I love your mod.

I mean... Considering the fact that one is not born with the power, rather, it is given, I believe that it should be attained via Ritual/item rather than a trait.

I mean... Considering the fact that one is not born with the power, rather, it is given, I believe that it should be attained via Ritual/item rather than a trait.
Good point mabe when you kill eye of cthulhu there is a 1% chance of an NPC to spawn and give you the trait?
And when they spawn they say you have the potential to destroy everything in your path and they can show you the way to being a god

Good point mabe when you kill eye of cthulhu there is a 1% chance of an NPC to spawn and give you the trait?
And when they spawn they say you have the potential to destroy everything in your path and they can show you the way to being a god

I mean... The question remains... How does one get selected to become a GoD?

You need to impress an angel or Zeno showing incredible strength, you can make this trait Post Moonlord when using SSG in battle with him.Atleast it seems to be like that,when Whis asked Goku about him wanting to be a GoD(Sorry for mistakes im Russian but love this mod a lot)
Yeah that's also a good point. You could get selected to become a god of destruction and if you say yes to it you can get new transformations that replace your Saiyan transformations and the god transformations could be the ones I said above
[doublepost=1551564043,1551563984][/doublepost]With the super Saiyan God form being weaker than them

Back
Top Bottom