tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

do you will add potara and fusion dance with npc? potara will earring can buy with supreme kai and fusion dance will drop by kill janemba or get by buy with piccolo and need to press button you set in game control and chosse fusion partners maybe?

do you will add potara and fusion dance with npc? potara will earring can buy with supreme kai and fusion dance will drop by kill janemba or get by buy with piccolo and need to press button you set in game control and chosse fusion partners maybe?
Fusion is planned but we don't have a concrete idea on how we are going to do it currently, as there are too many opinions on how it should work.

Hey friend, I am a user of your mod and I think that there is a bug, when the horde of goblins, the progress meter does not advance to finish the event

Hey friend, I am a user of your mod and I think that there is a bug, when the horde of goblins, the progress meter does not advance to finish the event
Do you have any other mods installed? cause I have been playing this mod since it was first released and that has never happened to me before

Hello, I again, do not have any other mod activated and, still not release me crystals of ki, any response or help thank you very it much

Yeah that's also a good point. You could get selected to become a god of destruction and if you say yes to it you can get new transformations that replace your Saiyan transformations and the god transformations could be the ones I said above
[doublepost=1551564043,1551563984][/doublepost]With the super Saiyan God form being weaker than them
god of destruction was a community effort in the discord and is kinda done

Hello, I again, do not have any other mod activated and, still not release me crystals of ki, any response or help thank you very it much
I think you might need to uninstall tmodloder and then reinstall it. I think that might work since it would get rid of all mods you have and could possibly reset the glitch but if you do do this then I would recommend you to write down all the mods you had downloaded so you can easily get them back and if that doesn't work and the glitch still doesn't go away then I don't know what you should do.

Update most likely in May....
Dont get too hyped about it for those who are about to ask

I think you might need to uninstall tmodloder and then reinstall it. I think that might work since it would get rid of all mods you have and could possibly reset the glitch but if you do do this then I would recommend you to write down all the mods you had downloaded so you can easily get them back and if that doesn't work and the glitch still doesn't go away then I don't know what you should do.
Actually worked, thanks for the help

the update is gonna take awhile since we want to finish up alot of things that we have not gotten to around before and finish up new content so all in all it will take a good bit

Back
Top Bottom