tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I love this mod:passionate: but for some reason my hair doesn't change colors when I go into SSJ1, 2, or 3:sigh:. However it does change when I go into SSJG, LSSJ, and LSSJ2. I'd appreciate it if I could get some help, just because I want to play this mod with all of the features. Please and thank you.

Amazing mod. I have concerns about the Beams damage. I would say it has to be cut in a half. with the beam in Prehardmoede you can easily defeat skeletron or WOF within several seconds.The other thing is a minor dumping with bees. You can play out with hives to get all the materials extremely fast just by killing bees. Looking forward to get any response:) Amazing mod!
Yeah I'm aware the balancing for beams in the public version was a little overpowered, its been adjusted for the next update :p
[doublepost=1552768494,1552768464][/doublepost]
I love this mod:passionate: but for some reason my hair doesn't change colors when I go into SSJ1, 2, or 3:sigh:. However it does change when I go into SSJG, LSSJ, and LSSJ2. I'd appreciate it if I could get some help, just because I want to play this mod with all of the features. Please and thank you.
That's a bit odd, the only reasons your hair shouldn't change is if you are wearing any sort of vanity, or you have overhaul on.

So I shouldn't put anything in the vanity slot?o_O

It's working now:happy: Thank you, I really should've thought about this. I'm new to this modding stuff.

I think you guys should add false super saiyan or super saiyan anger (future trunks transformation after mai gets hurt by goku black) also when will the next update be released and I have played since the beginning of the mod

I think you guys should add false super saiyan or super saiyan anger (future trunks transformation after mai gets hurt by goku black) also when will the next update be released and I have played since the beginning of the mod
False super Saiyan has a high chance of not being added cause there isn't really any use or need for it and the update has a small chance to be coming some time in the middle of the year but don't get your hopes up since they said they aren't even half done
Also all cannon forms will be in the next update so super Saiyan anger could be added

small nit pick trunks went ssj rage after he got called a sinner not when mai got hurt

Yo man for real i am enjoying the mod and everything, but i have to tell u, its wayy too op, like so op i can insta kill moonlord etc, as someone else already said the beams are too op, but so are the spirit bombs, its really cool though. Also things like flying and instant transmission is :red:ed up op, i can respect instant transmission lvl 1 but lvl 3 goes to far. I also hope that by flying the speed will be nerfed. But for real u should start with the weapons. Either nerf them or bring out bosses to match with them like would be awesome seeing cell and he would like have 1 mil hp or something you get me, cause right now im killing almost every calamity enemy with the super spirit bomb, sorry might seem like someone who crys alot. But for real i really enjoy the mod and would love supporting it. But it has some too op problems xD. Btw keep up the good work. Would love to see nerfs so that me and my friends can actually play with ki instead of insta killing

I'd just like to point out, several people are calling for nerfs lately. And sure, okay, game balance is important, alright, to a certain degree. But I also want to remind people, this is a DB mod. DB is basically the anime embodiment of overpowerdness. When you're a Z Fighter, you're kind of supposed to be a badass who can fight one-on-one with Eldritch Abominations and planet-buster level monsters. And yes, this is also a mod for Terraria, also true. But it'd be fun not to diminish the advantages this mod provides so much they don't mean anything anymore, either.

Sure, if it's really THAT op, okay, maybe, I guess it might need some de-powering. But at the same time, if a Kamehameha ends up being on the level of a bow and arrow and a Super Spirit Bomb deals the same damage as a grenade, then it sort of stops being Dragon Ball at all. Sometimes, fun doesn't absolutely have to be super challenging at all costs, and it's fun to eventually become somewhat op after working so hard and digging for weeks and wiping out dozens of bosses. Maybe it's a bit op, but when you worked hard to get there, it's also rewarding to some people. From what I've seen, getting the best powers this mod offers is actually not easy and requires some hard work and farming, as well as time and luck. I certainly don't mind when the rewards make up for the efforts put out to get'em.

My point is, if it's broken beyond belief, I guess it could be nerfed. But at the same time, let's not make the same mistake as many games who nerf the good things so bad they become useless. Let's not go from one extreme to the other and ruin it for everyone who love having that 'legendary Z Fighter' feeling we might get from this mod, and which in my opinion contributes to make it awesome.

tl, dr: If necessary, okay, nerf, I guess. But if not that bad, please don't, or not too much, because it's DB, which is kind of meant to be op, which is one of the things that make it fun.

I think it might have gotten removed because I think they said they wanted people to be able to play the mod without help from the wiki but it could just be down but it could also have been removed
Wiki is temporary down because we're switching hosts. It will be back up soon.
I'd just like to point out, several people are calling for nerfs lately. And sure, okay, game balance is important, alright, to a certain degree. But I also want to remind people, this is a DB mod. DB is basically the anime embodiment of overpowerdness. When you're a Z Fighter, you're kind of supposed to be a badass who can fight one-on-one with Eldritch Abominations and planet-buster level monsters. And yes, this is also a mod for Terraria, also true. But it'd be fun not to diminish the advantages this mod provides so much they don't mean anything anymore, either.

Sure, if it's really THAT op, okay, maybe, I guess it might need some de-powering. But at the same time, if a Kamehameha ends up being on the level of a bow and arrow and a Super Spirit Bomb deals the same damage as a grenade, then it sort of stops being Dragon Ball at all. Sometimes, fun doesn't absolutely have to be super challenging at all costs, and it's fun to eventually become somewhat op after working so hard and digging for weeks and wiping out dozens of bosses. Maybe it's a bit op, but when you worked hard to get there, it's also rewarding to some people. From what I've seen, getting the best powers this mod offers is actually not easy and requires some hard work and farming, as well as time and luck. I certainly don't mind when the rewards make up for the efforts put out to get'em.

My point is, if it's broken beyond belief, I guess it could be nerfed. But at the same time, let's not make the same mistake as many games who nerf the good things so bad they become useless. Let's not go from one extreme to the other and ruin it for everyone who love having that 'legendary Z Fighter' feeling we might get from this mod, and which in my opinion contributes to make it awesome.

tl, dr: If necessary, okay, nerf, I guess. But if not that bad, please don't, or not too much, because it's DB, which is kind of meant to be op, which is one of the things that make it fun.
For now Ki class is made to end every boss in a flash (or as fast as possible). the next update will let you enjoy Ki class more along with the new upcoming Guardian subclass.

Yo man for real i am enjoying the mod and everything, but i have to tell u, its wayy too op, like so op i can insta kill moonlord etc, as someone else already said the beams are too op, but so are the spirit bombs, its really cool though. Also things like flying and instant transmission is :red:ed up op, i can respect instant transmission lvl 1 but lvl 3 goes to far. I also hope that by flying the speed will be nerfed. But for real u should start with the weapons. Either nerf them or bring out bosses to match with them like would be awesome seeing cell and he would like have 1 mil hp or something you get me, cause right now im killing almost every calamity enemy with the super spirit bomb, sorry might seem like someone who crys alot. But for real i really enjoy the mod and would love supporting it. But it has some too op problems xD. Btw keep up the good work. Would love to see nerfs so that me and my friends can actually play with ki instead of insta killing

I am fully aware that some things are very unbalanced, Shade also does make a good point in that it's meant to be a little op by itself. I do plan on rebalancing most weapons, transformations are getting a bit of a rebalance next update and flight is also getting some changes. And to Infinitee, we will be adding our own bosses eventually, whether or not they will be in tune with the vanilla balancing, I can't say just yet as I'm not 100% sure what our plans are to that degree. I understand your guys's concerns but just keep in mind this mod is constantly being worked on, things are being rebalancing, things are being fixed, etc. so if something is overpowered in 1 version, it likely won't be in the next.

I am fully aware that some things are very unbalanced, Shade also does make a good point in that it's meant to be a little op by itself. I do plan on rebalancing most weapons, transformations are getting a bit of a rebalance next update and flight is also getting some changes. And to Infinitee, we will be adding our own bosses eventually, whether or not they will be in tune with the vanilla balancing, I can't say just yet as I'm not 100% sure what our plans are to that degree. I understand your guys's concerns but just keep in mind this mod is constantly being worked on, things are being rebalancing, things are being fixed, etc. so if something is overpowered in 1 version, it likely won't be in the next.

I trust you. ^_^ From what I've seen so far, your mod is already quite well done, with smart mechanics and a lot of attention to detail. Pretty sure the mod's only going to get better and better.

Am i allowed to suggest things yet?
I need clarification because i got suggestion-banned from the discord and unsure how long it's supposed to last.

Back
Top Bottom