tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

[QUOTE = "misharedtub, сообщение: 1768804, участник: 134443"] Здравствуйте, я могу попробовать мод? [/ QUOTE]
Thank you
[doublepost=1564129891,1564129655][/doublepost]А когда выйдет новое обновление?))) Я жду Super Sayan Blue ...

[QUOTE = "misharedtub, сообщение: 1768804, участник: 134443"] Здравствуйте, я могу попробовать мод? [/ QUOTE]
Thank you
[doublepost=1564129891,1564129655][/doublepost]А когда выйдет новое обновление?))) Я жду Super Sayan Blue ...
когда это будет сделано

Sorry if this has been asked, but is the ki drain for SSJ supposed to drain faster and faster the longer you stay transformed?

So i've been wondering.. will the balanced and realistic (aka true to the series) version of dragon ball terraria be released simultaneously or will they be released at seperate dates from each other?

So i've been wondering.. will the balanced and realistic (aka true to the series) version of dragon ball terraria be released simultaneously or will they be released at seperate dates from each other?
We aren't really planning on making that at any point, it's alot of work for something only a few people will use due to it being very overpowered. Although if someone were to donate for it then I could consider putting the time in to create it.

Hey nuova with the new hairstyles when creating a character can u make is so that it previews the forms with the certain hairstyle I think that would help in deciding what hairstyle to pick

Hey nuova with the new hairstyles when creating a character can u make is so that it previews the forms with the certain hairstyle I think that would help in deciding what hairstyle to pick
that is already a thing
fkxosdf_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom