tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

i have fought alot of armors, but i havent seen a single one. is it only after all 3 mech bosses are killed? the wiki says it under the cursed axe enemy so i thought it was only for that one.
Yeah it's only after all 3 mech bosses. Just a visual error with the wiki.
1570681755106.png

So I have a request for a wish on the dragon balls: It might be hard to code/pull of, but could you make a wish to get rid of one of the evil biomes Completely?

Hmm I find that the hype for the next update makes me want to be patient for it... that’s a new feeling anyone else feelin like that

yes DBZ is compatible with fargo and even fargo placed an item that enhances DBZ additions
but fargo is a massive QoL mod that makes the player like a god in game
basically its centered on a single accessory that boost you like "WTF I CAN SOLO ALL BOSS WITHOUT MOVING"
it also adds many QOL stuff like instant map destroyer if you want
instant cleanse map, also works with hollow/corruption/crimson/mushroom version where it makes the entire map into a biom that you want

well in short its almost making the character into creative just to free blocks and you have to craft the largest crafting tree ever built in the history of gaming

yes DBZ is compatible with fargo and even fargo placed an item that enhances DBZ additions
but fargo is a massive QoL mod that makes the player like a god in game
basically its centered on a single accessory that boost you like "WTF I CAN SOLO ALL BOSS WITHOUT MOVING"
it also adds many QOL stuff like instant map destroyer if you want
instant cleanse map, also works with hollow/corruption/crimson/mushroom version where it makes the entire map into a biom that you want

well in short its almost making the character into creative just to free blocks and you have to craft the largest crafting tree ever built in the history of gaming
Whats the mods name?

Whats the mods name?
Fargo souls (on mod browser)
Fargowiltas mutant (only on their forums)
these 2 mods are 1
but fargo souls has the accessories that make you overpowered
and mutant have the MPC and QoL items
just make sure your other mods are updated
fargo souls dont work well if the mods its linked to are not updated

(always back up all your mods because fargo souls usually updates late since he has to see other mods update 1st before he put his on) and updating your other mods while fargo souls is active and unupdated will freeze your character until you unequipt its item,( dont worry it wont bug just pull inventory out and remove fargo souls related items from your accessories and you will unfreeze)

so your putting SSJ4?
can you please tell me or at least show me a diagram of power growth(sayan)
ex:
SSJ1 - ASSJ1 - USSJ1 - SSJ2 - SSJ3 etc.
Traitless: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj blue - ssj blue kaioken
Prodigy: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj blue - ssj blue evolution
Divine: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 - ssj god - ssj rose - ssj rose kaioken
Legendary: wrathful - ssj c-type - lssj
Primal: ssj1 - ssj grade 2 - ssj grade 3 - super kaioken - ssj2 - ssj3 -ssj4 - ssj4 fp
you'll have to wait for when we release 1.1 to see their stats :)

Back
Top Bottom