tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

What do you mean?
maybe hes not into playing with tons of buttons to press and have many things to pay attention too
i mean DBZ adds the Ki bar which you have to maintain high to allow flights and even have to consider which SSj to use since higher SSj will drain more Ki and increase the Ki cost for all Ki attacks

but hey im here playing terraria with
OVERHAUL
Calamity
DBZ
Fargo
making every letter of my keyboard assigned to certain ability so im not one to judge LOL

Probably my favourite part of this mod is that the fighting is much more fast paced with the mod on. I fought the martian saucer and when he used his laser Attack I teleported just out of the way with every laser that came at me!
(also the wish that shows a ki blast, what will it do?)
it will grant you 1 out of a few random attacks only gainable per wish

um i dont get it
is it random among all Ki based attacks? or an attack that can only be obtain by the wish and not craftable
Currently the wish does nothing, but in the upcoming DBT 1.1 update this wish will award you a random attack from a small set of moves that are obtainable only through this wish. Also, crafting ki attacks will be removed in 1.1 as you will have to meet certain prerequisites (Such as your current max ki or maybe having defeated a certain boss) to obtain the attack.

I'm not a dev so Idk how exactly it will work, this is only what I know/inferred from what we have been told.

Currently the wish does nothing, but in the upcoming DBT 1.1 update this wish will award you a random attack from a small set of moves that are obtainable only through this wish. Also, crafting ki attacks will be removed in 1.1 as you will have to meet certain prerequisites (Such as your current max ki or maybe having defeated a certain boss) to obtain the attack.

I'm not a dev so Idk how exactly it will work, this is only what I know/inferred from what we have been told.
ok TY i understand now

maybe hes not into playing with tons of buttons to press and have many things to pay attention too
i mean DBZ adds the Ki bar which you have to maintain high to allow flights and even have to consider which SSj to use since higher SSj will drain more Ki and increase the Ki cost for all Ki attacks

but hey im here playing terraria with
OVERHAUL
Calamity
DBZ
Fargo
making every letter of my keyboard assigned to certain ability so im not one to judge LOL
WOW! That must be hard!

What is your favourite mod out of the ones you use?
well hard to say cause most of them interacts with each other (basically linked to fargo)
but since fargo is linking almost all my mods i say its my fav, basically boosting every mod i install and adding the most largest crafting tree ever existed in human history

for now DBZ is not yet high on my list cause its still low on content, but i saw the potential so i downloaded it expecting it to be expanded as time passes, and now im exited about these new update it brings

Hol up I gotta question 4 u devs will the transformations be easier or harder to get than before (not including ssg I saw the trailer so I think that’s harder to get)

Back
Top Bottom