tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I heard that the devs have had a lot on their plate and have yet to be able to really get a lot of work done on the mod, so that is why progress has been slow.

I don't know if someone ever made a wish for it, but...We need some Oozaru Transformations in this Mod. If we go with the story there should be a item to give the ape tail, or maybe you got one by choosing the evolution path. and with every blood moon becoming a big ape. Further more could be a wild one in the beginning with friendly fire, so your mates have to watch your attacks.^^

I don't know if someone ever made a wish for it, but...We need some Oozaru Transformations in this Mod. If we go with the story there should be a item to give the ape tail, or maybe you got one by choosing the evolution path. and with every blood moon becoming a big ape. Further more could be a wild one in the beginning with friendly fire, so your mates have to watch your attacks.^^

This has been requested and discussed before, but due to limitations there will be no Oozaru transformation for your characters.

What are the genetics? There's nothing on the wiki and no mention on the main page, all I understand is that you can reroll them and sometimes they let you go LSSJ

What are the genetics? There's nothing on the wiki and no mention on the main page, all I understand is that you can reroll them and sometimes they let you go LSSJ

Tl;Dr
When you make a character you have a small chance to get one of two traits, which cannot be viewed until said character defeats the EOC.
If you get Prodigy you will master your forms MUCH faster, and if you get Legendary you will have access to LSSJ and LSSJ2 which replace SSJ2 and SSJ3.

Back
Top Bottom