tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

So I have an Idea for SSB, it is originally called SSGSS but after 25% mastery it says: “you were asked to say SSGSS 5 times fast but bit your Tung and powered down. You now call it SSB”
(good idea?)

A suggestion for a transformation (not a pre-existing one) a time-ish based form wtih two different states based on day and night and as you gain mastery it slowly unifies the two forms into a single form (or a second transformation like with ascended super saiyan and ultra super saiyan) as something a bit more terraria-like

Last edited:
A suggestion for a transformation (not a pre-existing one) a time-ish based form wtih two different states based on day and night and as you gain mastery it slowly unifies the two forms into a single form (or a second transformation like with ascended super saiyan and ultra super saiyan) as something a bit more terraria-like
we don't add forms not present in the dragonball canon

I tried to see if this is a known issue but looking at the OP I don't see anything concerning this so I am hoping to get some help.

I been playing and really enjoying this mod (And echo someones mention of making flying Hard mode or atleast something you need to kill Skeletron for, it is way too useful early game) but I ran into a problem with the Transformaitons. I can use Kaioken up to the x30 but anything Super Sayian related doesn't work. I've killed Skeletron countless times, died to him 4 times, died to the Wall of Flesh 6 times trying to unlock Hardmode and died a few times on Calamity bosses after killing Skeletron and it never unlocked it.

Eventually I found the Dragonballs and Wished for the form, and while it did give me the form and it could turn on and off, it was only for that play session. Closing the game and reopenning makes it so I can't transform anymore but the game remember's I have it, as Wishing again gives me the next upgrade, which I lose again on reload. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the mod and Tloader, and nothing fixed it and it happens with both LSS and SS1 transformations. Any help would be lovely as I feel like I am missing a large chunk of the Mod by not having these.

Calamity
AlchemistNPC's
Raynight Mod
Health and mana from bosses
Even More Modifiers
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Calamity Mod Music
Spirit Mod
Thorium + Calamity Convergence Mod
Thorium Mod
Leveled Mod
Boss Cursor
Fargo's Banner Boost
Banner Bonanza
Boss Highlights
Vacuum chest
Magic Storage
Cheat Sheet (However I did not cheat forms or dragonballs in, I used this to spawn Boss Spawn items)
Upgraded Accessories
Max Stack Plus extra
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Wing Slot
Dragonball Terraria v1.0.9.4
Simple Auto Chests

Probably the amount of mods is cooking ur pc not enabling you to use any of the ssj forms because maybe the ssj forms are more complex than the kaioken

I thanked you early, it didn’t help even a complete reinstallation of the terrarium together with the mods didn’t help, and I completely deleted the antivirus.(
Ki crystals and other things from mobs do not drop out)

I tried to see if this is a known issue but looking at the OP I don't see anything concerning this so I am hoping to get some help.

I been playing and really enjoying this mod (And echo someones mention of making flying Hard mode or atleast something you need to kill Skeletron for, it is way too useful early game) but I ran into a problem with the Transformaitons. I can use Kaioken up to the x30 but anything Super Sayian related doesn't work. I've killed Skeletron countless times, died to him 4 times, died to the Wall of Flesh 6 times trying to unlock Hardmode and died a few times on Calamity bosses after killing Skeletron and it never unlocked it.

Eventually I found the Dragonballs and Wished for the form, and while it did give me the form and it could turn on and off, it was only for that play session. Closing the game and reopenning makes it so I can't transform anymore but the game remember's I have it, as Wishing again gives me the next upgrade, which I lose again on reload. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the mod and Tloader, and nothing fixed it and it happens with both LSS and SS1 transformations. Any help would be lovely as I feel like I am missing a large chunk of the Mod by not having these.

Calamity
AlchemistNPC's
Raynight Mod
Health and mana from bosses
Even More Modifiers
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Calamity Mod Music
Spirit Mod
Thorium + Calamity Convergence Mod
Thorium Mod
Leveled Mod
Boss Cursor
Fargo's Banner Boost
Banner Bonanza
Boss Highlights
Vacuum chest
Magic Storage
Cheat Sheet (However I did not cheat forms or dragonballs in, I used this to spawn Boss Spawn items)
Upgraded Accessories
Max Stack Plus extra
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Wing Slot
Dragonball Terraria v1.0.9.4
Simple Auto Chests
there is a form menu on which you click so it gets selected pressing your transform button then allows you to transform into it, on the matter of the form not unlocking no idea the problem likely resides in another mod

Back
Top Bottom