tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I thanked you early, it didn’t help even a complete reinstallation of the terrarium together with the mods didn’t help, and I completely deleted the antivirus.(
Ki crystals and other things from mobs do not drop out)
sorry no idea then that usually fixes the problem for people

there is a form menu on which you click so it gets selected pressing your transform button then allows you to transform into it, on the matter of the form not unlocking no idea the problem likely resides in another mod
Uninstalling and reinstalling every mod seemed to fix it and let me get the forms and transform normally, so there is a conflict in there but I can't quite pinpoint it for you, unfortunately.:( It might be something happening at Generation as it worked mid run once I reinstalled everything.

Uninstalling and reinstalling every mod seemed to fix it and let me get the forms and transform normally, so there is a conflict in there but I can't quite pinpoint it for you, unfortunately.:( It might be something happening at Generation as it worked mid run once I reinstalled everything.
ah well it's fine since we remade the mod from the ground up it won't matter anymore

the conflict was probably the mods couldn't fully load it happens to me sometimes but i've never had a problem like that when it happens

I can't find this on tModLoader. Whenever I type in "Dragon Ball Terraria" it comes up with nothing. Could I get some help here?

Back
Top Bottom