tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have had this mod for about half the year but around three months ago the enemies stopped dropping the crystals and I haven't been able to play it since
PLZ help

I have had this mod for about half the year but around three months ago the enemies stopped dropping the crystals and I haven't been able to play it since
PLZ help

try this
1577369867727.png

Total noob(me) question:When I used this mod and mastered super saiyan the ki consumption starts small but the form's ki consumption snowballs the long I stay in that form........ Is that a bug or is it a balancing mechanic to prevent players for staying transformed for too long?

Total noob(me) question:When I used this mod and mastered super saiyan the ki consumption starts small but the form's ki consumption snowballs the long I stay in that form........ Is that a bug or is it a balancing mechanic to prevent players for staying transformed for too long?
it was a bad mechanic we had which will not be present in future updates

Plus, I would want to suggest a cinematics section for the mod if there is going to be Fusion, Melee mechanichs.
That would be adding videos or animation every time a Player gains a new Transformation, fusions with someone else, brawls in GOKU mode or performs an attack with Ki or sumthin' like it

Back
Top Bottom