tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

My apologies if this was already answered, but is it intended that the Ki cost of Ki weapons increase anytime you reforge them? I know it took me a lot of reforges to get Transcended on a Hellzone Grenade and then the Ki cost was insanely high. Also, the Dirty Fireworks seems to have bugged damage. It'll do around 110 damage after the explosion (as listed on the wiki), but the weapon itself is listed at like 1 damage, so a prefix that lowers damage will set the damage to 0. Once at 0, it's no longer treated as a weapon and can't be reforged.

My apologies if this was already answered, but is it intended that the Ki cost of Ki weapons increase anytime you reforge them? I know it took me a lot of reforges to get Transcended on a Hellzone Grenade and then the Ki cost was insanely high. Also, the Dirty Fireworks seems to have bugged damage. It'll do around 110 damage after the explosion (as listed on the wiki), but the weapon itself is listed at like 1 damage, so a prefix that lowers damage will set the damage to 0. Once at 0, it's no longer treated as a weapon and can't be reforged.
Yeah those are bugs that will no longer be present in 1.1. If you restart your game the ki cost fixes itself.

I already had all the 7 dragon balls, and in my inventory, but nothing happens, (I clicked like 10 times each ball, and nothing) anything else to do?, and thx

Back
Top Bottom