tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I already had all the 7 dragon balls, and in my inventory, but nothing happens, (I clicked like 10 times each ball, and nothing) anything else to do?, and thx
Did you right click any of them? You mentioned clicked, so I don't know if left or right.

Randomly got banned from the discord server. Sent 0 messages, did exactly nothing. Was maybe a part of the server for 3-4 hours? Unsure what the logic is behind that.

May I ask that the immortality wish be a reusable wish? So that every time I die (actually die, not just a revive) I can use the wish again to get 3 more revives?
Alternatively, maybe the immortality ability could reset every time you actually die, so that you then can be revived 3 more times in your next life (apologies if this sounded confusing, I was struggling to figure out how to word it.)

May I ask that the immortality wish be a reusable wish? So that every time I die (actually die, not just a revive) I can use the wish again to get 3 more revives?
Alternatively, maybe the immortality ability could reset every time you actually die, so that you then can be revived 3 more times in your next life (apologies if this sounded confusing, I was struggling to figure out how to word it.)
all wishes will get a rework of sorts unsure on what we do with the immortality wish yet

Thanks for the quick response, good to hear it is being worked on :) . So far the mod is a ton of fun, i'm quite enjoying it in my calamity playthrough

Hello people, hope you all are doing well. I was wanting to ask, (If anyone reads this....) if the energy drain for some of the forms to be decreased by a bit? Forms like ss2 and ss3 aren't that useful compared to ssj and ssg. Ssg is useful because of its high damage so I'm not complaining about its energy drain. This mod is also really fun, I'm impressed with how it looks and feels.

Last edited:
Are the SSJ forms and beam Ki weapons supposed to drain more Ki the longer they are maintained? I think this might be intentionally unlike the Ki cost increases on reforging Ki weapons, but I'm not entirely sure.

Are the SSJ forms and beam Ki weapons supposed to drain more Ki the longer they are maintained? I think this might be intentionally unlike the Ki cost increases on reforging Ki weapons, but I'm not entirely sure.
I believe that was intentional, but they're removing it. If I'm understanding correctly, in 1.1, forms will have a flat drain rate.

Hello people, hope you all are doing well. I was wanting to ask, (If anyone reads this....) if the energy drain for some of the forms to be decreased by a bit? Forms like ss2 and ss3 aren't that useful compared to ssj and ssg. Ssg is useful because of its high damage so I'm not complaining about its energy drain. This mod is also really fun, I'm impressed with how it looks and feels.
entire mod gets reworked forms included so you'll just have to wait and see what changes we have done to them

when the new version get's dropped will we have to make a brand new save file? or will old save files still be compatible with the new dragonball terraria version when it comes out?

With the hair rework, will this fix the problem with the familiar wig? I don't know if anybody has mentioned it, but when you go super saiyan the hair turns a weird red color like kaioken, will this be fixed? I mean it goes red like super kaioken.

Last edited:
This is my first time on the forum but, does anyone know the controls for this mod? i cant seem to find out what they are. EDIT: NVM i had to enable them :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom