tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Register for that comment)) have u any plans to add oozaru and other transformations? And other races too? Like namekians, frost demons(like freeza, cold and cooler), kaio, hakaishin... human(😅)?

Register for that comment)) have u any plans to add oozaru and other transformations? And other races too? Like namekians, frost demons(like freeza, cold and cooler), kaio, hakaishin... human(😅)?
planned races are
saiyan,frost demon,namekians and majins
great ape is not a planned transformation

Don't mind me asking but in the Future will you be Adding and new Forms to Saiyans like Ssgss-Master, SsBKK or Ultra instinct ?

Races are great, but sad that oozaru isn't in plans. This is a unique skill of sayans, like giant form of namekians and majins absorbing of other creatures((

one more question

will there be and Npc's like Goku Picollo or Beerus

and if so will you be able to fuse with them?
or any fusing at all?

from the sounds of it this mod is shaping up to be even more awesome and expansive than it already is, it's going to be fun. Looking forward to it! :D

Hello, not sure how to utilize this forum, but I was wondering which trait players preferred? I'm no good at calculating which is more balanced and usable over long fights, hopefully I'm posting this to the right area

Hello, not sure how to utilize this forum, but I was wondering which trait players preferred? I'm no good at calculating which is more balanced and usable over long fights, hopefully I'm posting this to the right area
you'd best be off to ask such questions in our discord Join the Dragon Ball Terraria Discord Server!
the legendary trait is in theory better up until the pillars after which the prodigy trait takes over in usefulness due to it having access to super saiyan god

Hey, haven't been here since like September and wanted to ask, how's the next update coming along? I do hope it's doing well for you guys!

Back
Top Bottom