tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hello! I have a question, How do you edit/modify ".tmod" files?
because when I do, Tmodloader just disables the mod/ It wont appear in the "Mods List".

First of all, great mod, finished my first playthrough with it today!
Second, do you approximately know when the 1.1 Version will be finished and released?

Hello !
Are you planning to modify weapon damage since journey's end will be released this 16th may alongside master mode ?
If mobs have more health that is.

Last edited:
Hello !
Are you planning to modify weapon damage since journey's end will be released this 16th may alongside master mode ?
If mobs have more health that is.
we've been planning to balance towards expert mode for the longest time, we've had no internal discussion about balancing towards the new mode introduced by the upcoming terraria update

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this mod and the content. It adds a lot of new content and enjoyable experiences for me and my friends. Thanks for building it! I was wondering if the discord server was still up? None of the links I've tried were in working condition

you still looking for coders? i may be helpful in a thing or two.
also, i can't join the discord server (expired invitation).
very nice mod btw!

Firstly, I do not know if I am in the right place to ask this. My hopes are you seasoned Ki enthusiasts will be able to help me though. I'm having a really hard time getting the first super saiyan transformation to happen. I've died over 5 times trying to kill brain of cthulhu. (I know I'm bad, cut me some slack) Alas, I can't get that sexy yellow mane.

P.S I am also not able to join the discord

P.P.S Got a new profile picture

Last edited:
Firstly, I do not know if I am in the right place to ask this. My hopes are you seasoned Ki enthusiasts will be able to help me though. I'm having a really hard time getting the first super saiyan transformation to happen. I've died over 5 times trying to kill brain of cthulhu. (I know I'm bad, cut me some slack) Alas, I can't get that sexy yellow mane.

P.S I am also not able to join the discord

P.P.S Got a new profile picture

Useful to know there is a wiki. What I'm seeing is that I have to die 4 times to a boss, yes? So why hasn't it happened? Should I reinstall the mod?

Thank you for the speedy respone, by the way.

Useful to know there is a wiki. What I'm seeing is that I have to die 4 times to a boss, yes? So why hasn't it happened? Should I reinstall mod?

Thank you for speedy respone, by the way.
skeletron needs to be dead in your world after that try to die against the eye or king slime those prove to work the best (die against their main body)

skeletron needs to be dead in your world after that try to die against the eye or king slime those prove to work the best (die against their main body)

I suppose I'm just confused. It says that, and I quote, "however, you will have a 100% chance to obtain Super Saiyan 1 when dying to any boss a fourth time."

There is just no way I can beat skeletron right now, I need to kill BOC to get the calm crystals in the jungle so I can upgrade my stuff D:

I suppose I'm just confused. It says that, and I quote, "however, you will have a 100% chance to obtain Super Saiyan 1 when dying to any boss a fourth time."

There is just no way I can beat skeletron right now, I need to kill BOC to get the calm crystals in the jungle so I can upgrade my stuff D:
1587896657638.png

So once I get past him, then the 100% chance comes into play after dying to other bosses?

My friend was playing through it as well, and he said that he didn't have to beat skeletron to go super saiyan after he died to the grand thunder lord boss. (different mod) does this have any impact on things?
unless skeletron is dead in your world you cannot go ssj1 at all, he needs to be dead in your world inorder to even get ssj

Back
Top Bottom