tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

So even if a mod wipes out the house, it will spawn elsewhere? That's good to know, thanks. I thought it only began spawning in the world after the first one was collected and the dragon was summoned once.
upon world creation every dragon ball will be spawned, after picking them up it respawns right away, keeping them in your inventory prevents the radar to detect dupes

upon world creation every dragon ball will be spawned, after picking them up it respawns right away, keeping them in your inventory prevents the radar to detect dupes

Cool. Also, please ignore my earlier guess that the DBZ house had been 'overtaken' by the Bismuth houses. I later found out it had spawned on top of a floating island, so yeah, even when it looks like the house was replaced by something, I guess it'll still be somewhere else. Or the Dragon ball will be anyway.

I downloaded the mod today and oh boy is it awesome. The Super saiyan transformations are cool and fun and the flight is sick. Its also really cool seeing attacks from the show like Hellzone grenade and Galick Gun. I hope the developement of this mod continues smoothly, and I can't wait to see how the updates go!

Hellzone Grenade is a personal favorite of mine. Reason one being, because I love Piccolo, and two, because it's really neat that we can shoot the blasts wherever we want before having them rush into the enemy, essentially making this attack very versatile and customizable on the go. It's great.

I'm not here to run your mod for you but I just have a couple of suggestions for future updates if you don't already have them planned. some ideas for mounts, you could make mercenary taos pillar. the cars that Goku and piccolo drove for their driving tests, maybe future trunks time machine, capsule corp space machine, the dark nimbus from dragon ball which would be easy as you could just recolor the nimbus, Icarus the hire dragon, Bulma's airplane, the Saiyan space pod, the grand tour spaceship from gt, yamchas jet squirrel, jacos ship, Mr. Popos magic carpet, the pilaf machine, the farmers pickup truck, and moros ship. For items and equipment, the power pole, the darkness sword (daburas sword), mambas scythe, dark senzu beans, trunks lazer sword from super dragon ball z, the key sword, maybe you could also make a blutz wave generator as a alternative way to reach the ssj4 form, the bansho fan, the great saiyaman watch, angel attendant staff, the dimension sword, and perhaps king yemmas fruit, divine water, sacred water, and the long forgotton frieza rocket launcher and daburas spear, as well as the black star dragon balls, namek dragon balls, and super dragon balls, and finally maybe a dragon ball pedestal to display the dragon balls you have collected. This is pretty much everything i could think of off the top of my head and im sure there is a lot more things but i feel like these would probally be the coolest. again im not the one making the mod but i just wanted to give you guys some ideas.

I'm not here to run your mod for you but I just have a couple of suggestions for future updates if you don't already have them planned. some ideas for mounts, you could make mercenary taos pillar. the cars that Goku and piccolo drove for their driving tests, maybe future trunks time machine, capsule corp space machine, the dark nimbus from dragon ball which would be easy as you could just recolor the nimbus, Icarus the hire dragon, Bulma's airplane, the Saiyan space pod, the grand tour spaceship from gt, yamchas jet squirrel, jacos ship, Mr. Popos magic carpet, the pilaf machine, the farmers pickup truck, and moros ship. For items and equipment, the power pole, the darkness sword (daburas sword), mambas scythe, dark senzu beans, trunks lazer sword from super dragon ball z, the key sword, maybe you could also make a blutz wave generator as a alternative way to reach the ssj4 form, the bansho fan, the great saiyaman watch, angel attendant staff, the dimension sword, and perhaps king yemmas fruit, divine water, sacred water, and the long forgotton frieza rocket launcher and daburas spear, as well as the black star dragon balls, namek dragon balls, and super dragon balls, and finally maybe a dragon ball pedestal to display the dragon balls you have collected. This is pretty much everything i could think of off the top of my head and im sure there is a lot more things but i feel like these would probally be the coolest. again im not the one making the mod but i just wanted to give you guys some ideas.
most are planned, others have their own way, and other others are not gonna be added, also you couldn't know but suggestions are closed

Back
Top Bottom