tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Please unban me ! I just didn't know that you can't talk about pirates, and besides, I soon bought a terraria. I beg your indulgence! My discord Русская Рыба#4235

Could I get the discord link? I’ve followed the mod for a while, but never got the discord.
Could you please scroll up even a little bit before asking a question? It would have taken a couple of seconds to figure out it was answered literally 5 posts above yours.

If you don't already have plans for it, could you make it so that any trait change(ex. switching from divine to prodigy) automatically kicks you out of whatever form you're in if you're in one. It would be really weird if you could be a prodigy with SSJRKK activated

Last edited:
It would be really cool if there was a second version of this mod balanced along side calamity so that if your friends wanted to play calamity you could still use this mod while playing, of course I do understand that's probably quite a lot of work so it likely won't happen. But I mean if you'd be willing to do it that'd be reallly awesome.

It would be really cool if there was a second version of this mod balanced along side calamity so that if your friends wanted to play calamity you could still use this mod while playing, of course I do understand that's probably quite a lot of work so it likely won't happen. But I mean if you'd be willing to do it that'd be reallly awesome.
not gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom