tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I'm new to this mod and modding in general. In fact, I'm new to PC Terraria. I picked up this mod and thought that it wasn't still being made. I guess I was wrong. I do have a question though as I seem to be playing as a legendary super saiyan. If I can ask, what does the future of LSSJ look like?

when you click extract in mods then you can find files for a blue/turquise colored hair saiyan is that the dev form from V1.0.8.1? and if yes is it possible to obtain it via cheatsheet and hero's mod?
Edit 1: are you also planning to add post-ML content to match calamity or at least simply add ki helmet variants for calamity armours?

Last edited:
Do we have any news on possible release times? Not exactly a date, but an eta of the next update?
There is no news on the possible release time still. We are unsure of when the mod will be completed, because the development is going slow, considering we only have a single coder that is working on the mod right now.

Hi, I hope the update is going as well as everyone in the project, I'm pretty sure the time we are waiting for the new release will be worth it. I've also noticed that I can only see "Rules and info" on the discord server from a long time, yet I do not remember not even writing on it in any of the topics, so I'm assuming I was banned. My user name is Yisus#0794. Sorry for the incovenience and thank you for reading the post. Keep the hardwork!.

Hello, I can only see "Rules and Info" on the discord server. I'm pretty sure I was banned. My username is Vaelias#8328. Thank you and keep up the hard work!!

hey guys, i have just joined the Discord and it is working normally, i think after you confirm you account they'll let you in and i think you also need to react to the ''rules and info'' post and it will be done

спустя 5 лет, мы продолжаем ждать, словно STALKER 2 жду
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 5 years, we continue to wait, as if STALKER 2 was waiting

Back
Top Bottom