tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Thats a generic error thrown by xna, because the game loop runs the draw as well. During that loop it tells mods to (unsafely) do their loop, if that mod fails a loop it breaks everything.

You would need the actual log to present an error, since that will also tell you what mod is responsible.

Bingo! I went through the logs and I kept seeing True Tooltips Mod so I tried disabling that mod and sure enough I could mine dragonballs without crashing. Its kinda surprising how that out of all my mods that was causing the problem instead of something like VeinMiner.

Banned...? Weird. All my years I havent seen a mod skip the Warning, Strike, Mute, Kick process and go straight to ban. Normally they're quite lenient

I think this is the right place, some other posts I found sounded like DBT's team made the DBT+Leveled compatibility mod. If so, I think it needs an update. At level 23 with 8 Attunement the Ki Blast does 80 damage and fires so fast it's a solid line, plus player ki recharges as fast as holding the button just by default.

On the upshot I'd assume this means nothing's broken and lowering a few numbers will bring the scaling back down from the stratosphere. You could even keep the current scaling as "calamity mode".

I think this is the right place, some other posts I found sounded like DBT's team made the DBT+Leveled compatibility mod. If so, I think it needs an update. At level 23 with 8 Attunement the Ki Blast does 80 damage and fires so fast it's a solid line, plus player ki recharges as fast as holding the button just by default.

On the upshot I'd assume this means nothing's broken and lowering a few numbers will bring the scaling back down from the stratosphere. You could even keep the current scaling as "calamity mode".
We did not.

I am having an issue with the mod where beam techniques like the Energy Wave and Double Sunday will disappear after killing a mob. If I continue holding down left click after it has disappeared, it will continue draining my Ki. This bug happens for periods of time occasionally and then starts working again, before eventually becoming bugged again. Has anyone else had this problem?

My mods:

Screenshot 2022-03-06 113438.png
Screenshot 2022-03-06 113454.png

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask but I don't know where else to ask.

So I haven’t been playing this for long, but I have noticed that the dragon balls are only deep underground. Is that normal? In my opinion, I think not.

when ever i try to download it doesnt work, ive tired through tmod loader and without. help?
You'd be best getting the one pinned in discord. The mirror for the tmod upload is something else, to put it lightly.
We had an initial push yesterday and it took 5-6 hours to reflect on the mirror, now its been... 13 hours and for half the day the mirror hasn't been responsive... Hoping it uploads soon.

guys it wont let me install the mod like on mod browser i can install any mod but this one i deleted it before but now it wont let me download it again

Back
Top Bottom