tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have a question about the discord, why do I only see two tabs to view stuff? there is no Q&A on there as I can see, is it bc I don't have a role? if so can i be asigned one so I may report bugs and ask questions easier?

I have a question about the discord, why do I only see two tabs to view stuff? there is no Q&A on there as I can see, is it bc I don't have a role? if so can i be asigned one so I may report bugs and ask questions easier?
you've to read the channels you see and accept the terms, also please do *not* report bugs the channel is closed as bugs for the old mod are no longer relevant

I was wondering if I could be un banned on the discord, because I have no idea why and how I was. It was a while ago as well, and my discord tag is Russell#8008

I had a very strong desire to play this mod, but tmod writes that it does not turn on, because it only works on the old version of tmod, but I can't put the old version anywhere so that this mod (or its old version) works.

That contacting jopo or contacting terraria?

I own the mod now so I assume nuova would agree, hes pretty much left terraria outside the occasional word in the discords
Neither, TMOD devs have no jursidiction over the forums, and Relogic has forum moderators for this purpose.

Press the 'report' button and write what you want to tell to the moderators in relation to the thread page (by reporting the 1st post). People often misconnect what this button actually means; this button is effectively a "call a mod" button, and you can use it whenever you need moderative action of any kind done; not just reporting bad figures and behavior.

That being said Alchemist would have to get Nuova's word to approve it; I tried doing this with Opioid mod after Kranot went missing while being unable to reach out to him and I was running the mod (yet he made the forum page), but they wouldn't do it in absentia of Kranot.

So he if he can atleast get a discord message or something getting Nuova's approval he should be able to gain ownership of this thread. I think a previous message that confirms Alchemist own the mod now should be enough.

Neither, TMOD devs have no jursidiction over the forums, and Relogic has forum moderators for this purpose.

Press the 'report' button and write what you want to tell to the moderators in relation to the thread page (by reporting the 1st post). People often misconnect what this button actually means; this button is effectively a "call a mod" button, and you can use it whenever you need moderative action of any kind done; not just reporting bad figures and behavior.

That being said Alchemist would have to get Nuova's word to approve it; I tried doing this with Opioid mod after Kranot went missing while being unable to reach out to him and I was running the mod (yet he made the forum page), but they wouldn't do it in absentia of Kranot.

So he if he can atleast get a discord message or something getting Nuova's approval he should be able to gain ownership of this thread. I think a previous message that confirms Alchemist own the mod now should be enough.
Well, I sent the report since I own the mod. I mainly sent an image of "the hand over"

Back
Top Bottom