tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Will the new ultra instinct, ultra ego forms be added? or will the calamity addon that already adds them be given support? they will take the base of that mod to add attacks and items ¿ Or due to the calamity progression difference they won't add those two forms but will allow the addon to complement? The difference in quality between attacks and art in general is really different.

Last edited:
Will the new ultra instinct, ultra ego forms be added? or will the calamity addon that already adds them be given support? they will take the base of that mod to add attacks and items ¿ Or due to the calamity progression difference they won't add those two forms but will allow the addon to complement? The difference in quality between attacks and art in general is really different.

Addon will most likely not exist since I will disable DBT in the presence of Calamity. Even more so since they have changed the vanilla progression as well as most of vanilla projectile types and messed around with base damage.
UI/UE is probably a 1.4/1.5 thing because its not important to the progression that normal terraria has. And I especially don't intend to bend over to cater to a mod when the game is called Terraria, not Calamity.

Addon will most likely not exist since I will disable DBT in the presence of Calamity. Even more so since they have changed the vanilla progression as well as most of vanilla projectile types and messed around with base damage.
UI/UE is probably a 1.4/1.5 thing because its not important to the progression that normal terraria has. And I especially don't intend to bend over to cater to a mod when the game is called Terraria, not Calamity.
I understand your position, clearly the main importance is your mod, your work, but you could take some mechanics from that addon, the "zenkai" is something that exists in DB, DBZ and DBGT, the "angelic" trait I know that terraria 1.4 progression added new bosses, along with some post-moonlord bosses, and as such, adding the UI/UE would be hard to pin down.
Sorry if I was rude with my questions, I really enjoy DBT and Calamity enough to play "Master" a "The Worthy" with "revenge", DBT is the only thing that has allowed me to reach Plantera
Whatever decision they make, I'll agree with it, 3 years waiting for this amazing mod

I understand your position, clearly the main importance is your mod, your work, but you could take some mechanics from that addon, the "zenkai" is something that exists in DB, DBZ and DBGT, the "angelic" trait I know that terraria 1.4 progression added new bosses, along with some post-moonlord bosses, and as such, adding the UI/UE would be hard to pin down.
Sorry if I was rude with my questions, I really enjoy DBT and Calamity enough to play "Master" a "The Worthy" with "revenge", DBT is the only thing that has allowed me to reach Plantera
Whatever decision they make, I'll agree with it, 3 years waiting for this amazing mod
Zenkai in the addon is what was in 1.0.9 dbt they simply enabled it. Two zenkais are available in 1.1, and they are temporary buffs not permanent increases

Angelic trait doesn't exist, and it's probably impossible for a dragon ball character to become an angel as they are basically manufactured caretakers. UI and UE are techniques which any trait is capable of.

Zenkai in the addon is what was in 1.0.9 dbt they simply enabled it. Two zenkais are available in 1.1, and they are temporary buffs not permanent increases

Angelic trait doesn't exist, and it's probably impossible for a dragon ball character to become an angel as they are basically manufactured caretakers. UI and UE are techniques which any trait is capable of.
It is true that angels are fabricated, however Merus is living proof, not as living as apprentice of angel that new ones can exist without being considered "perfect" beings and that they can die, (it is true that the nature of the warrior favors to learn UI/UE, but as such if it is possible for a new being to be born with that trait within the DB canon), and I did not know that about the zenkai

It is true that angels are fabricated, however Merus is living proof, not as living as apprentice of angel that new ones can exist without being considered "perfect" beings and that they can die, (it is true that the nature of the warrior favors to learn UI/UE, but as such if it is possible for a new being to be born with that trait within the DB canon), and I did not know that about the zenkai
angels are born.png
angels are not allowed to intervene 2.jpg

unless you never wanna do anything in terraria other than watch it's a no

so this means we're getting post-moonlord content down the line? since super saiyan blue is from moonlord

I think it's better if you don't do anything to adapt to the calamity mode. Really Dragon Ball mod should feel like dragon ball. The only thing I didn't like was the mastered SSJ1 debuff
they wont do anything for calamity, im gonna miss the calamity addon stuff but i mostly just used that mod because i wanted more things to do, im confident 1.1 is gonna be more than worth losing out on that extra stuff

post moon lord content would be our own
the bosses could be Picoro, Vegeta, android 17,18/cell, Majin bu (thinking that his presence is already in the zombies and slimes), Even a G.Freeza pors moonlord, an other version (1.3/1.4/1.5) Broly, Granola, Moro, and the final boss Beerus, or Giren?

if a boss is placed between the terraria bosses they have spaces to add the transmissions, skills and powers. If Picoro is placed in the forest before slime, Raditz in the desert before the eye, Vegeta in crimson/corruption, Frieza / freezer ship in the snow, the androids in the jungle, Majin bu in the forest / sacred, it would be good to occupy all biomes, Place bosses and that each one unlocks the transformation of their saga, the skills are raised by use, Example, energy wave when killing enemies/using the attack, you can learn kame hame ha.
They could add sensei Karin, who gives you a sensu every 2 days of the game, and they accumulate, and an object that increases your "gravity", you move slower, you take more damage, but your attacks and masteries go up faster,, kaio Ken's mastery is in proportion to use, (I don't know how you could add attacks without creating them only that you spend a menu, where you choose what attacks to do and with a button you change the attack of those you select), Can I say all my ideas and take the least crazy and possible?

Last edited:
the bosses could be Picoro, Vegeta, android 17,18/cell, Majin bu (thinking that his presence is already in the zombies and slimes), Even a G.Freeza pors moonlord, an other version (1.3/1.4/1.5) Broly, Granola, Moro, and the final boss Beerus, or Giren?

if a boss is placed between the terraria bosses they have spaces to add the transmissions, skills and powers. If Picoro is placed in the forest before slime, Raditz in the desert before the eye, Vegeta in crimson/corruption, Frieza / freezer ship in the snow, the androids in the jungle, Majin bu in the forest / sacred, it would be good to occupy all biomes, Place bosses and that each one unlocks the transformation of their saga, the skills are raised by use, Example, energy wave when killing enemies/using the attack, you can learn kame hame ha.
They could add sensei Karin, who gives you a sensu every 2 days of the game, and they accumulate, and an object that increases your "gravity", you move slower, you take more damage, but your attacks and masteries go up faster,, kaio Ken's mastery is in proportion to use, (I don't know how you could add attacks without creating them only that you spend a menu, where you choose what attacks to do and with a button you change the attack of those you select), Can I say all my ideas and take the least crazy and possible?
that wasn't really an invitation for a suggestion as suggestions are closed for now

Hello, im trying to join the discord, but i only see two pages. i have read all the rules but how do i accept the terms?? i have tried everything and i dont find anything on the internet to help, what do i do?

Back
Top Bottom