Items Dragon Mount!

Luke Oliveem

Terrarian
2uwxN1f.png

Who hasn't ever wanted to ride a flame breathing dragon?​

The mount would be summoned by a Dragon Egg:
uAAfXpX.png

The egg could be a drop found as a treasure from the Lihzahrd Dungeon, Or maybe as a drop from the boss suggestion of this thread. And upon use, it would give the Dragon Mount buff to the player:
RwGsMqZ.png

The Dragon itself would be a very versatile mount, being able to fly, walk and maybe burn all of your enemies
2yZneHV.gif
YY7jwKv.gif
Rjw89xU.png
k5zmEiy.gif

Here's the code if you want to paste this on your signature:
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dragon-mount.3082/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2uwxN1f.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
it looks cool, but it bothers me a bit that his wings looks like the player ones.
i'd espected that they'll flap like pigrons

Dragons are a funny thing to play with in games, to be honest. Following the main-stream version got old ages ago, though I always enjoy discovering how people make the creature different.

Speaking of the sprites, just a few things to note. The walking animation is a bit odd; it looks like the dragon is tip-toeing (bonus points for unintended stealth) and the wings function a bit odd as they flap horizontally rather than vertically. Not sure how to explain it, actually.

Speaking of the sprites, just a few things to note. The walking animation is a bit odd; it looks like the dragon is tip-toeing (bonus points for unintended stealth) and the wings function a bit odd as they flap horizontally rather than vertically. Not sure how to explain it, actually.
Do you mean that they should go up and down more like a Pixie's wings? That seems about right.

Yeah, The animations are a bit weird. But I'm gonna try to fix that.

With the mount spoiler for 1.3, mounts being able to do things (like maybe burn all of your enemies) might actually be a thing!
''Dragon used flamethrower! It is super effective!''

The sprites for this are pretty nice I think this could work! support from me (also yes it should burn things as the damage can be balanced such that you can deal more death on foot :) )

Back
Top Bottom