Dragons

I just imagine that an anthro wyvern would have a lot of inconvenience from their wings getting in the way of things.
Like so:
1603433134459.png

Technically, anthro snakes do exist, they're called lamias. So I imagine anthro Lindwyrm/Amphitheres to be draconic version of lamias. Anthro wyrms are the only thing that I can't see a proper anthro of.

What type of lamia? You mean the type with a human upper-body? I consider those to be more of a humanized snake, not a humanoid snake.
Humanized in this case means resembles a human with not many non-human characteristics. Humanoid doesn't really mean the same.

I watched Game of Thrones pretty recently and have enjoyed the 3 Dragons depicted throughout the show. They were fully devoted to Daenerys who is one of my favorite characters from the show and her dragons always seemed to be in sync with her feelings and mood.

I'll also put this next bit in a spoiler tag just in case. Season 7-8 spoilers for Game of Thrones.

Late into the show, one of the 3 dragons is killed by White Walkers and is converted into an Undead Ice Dragon. It feels pretty uncommon to see zombie dragons in fiction for some reason. Especially those that are ice themed, so it was pretty interesting to see it.

Another Dragon that has been in my mind recently is Zoro-Agruga from the video game The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. It has the infamous title "Dark Dragon of Ruination" and appears to have a heavy history within the Dark Ages of Erebonia. The Country where this game takes place. His skeleton is reanimated and fought as a boss within this game as a powerful boss in the present day. Part of it is shown in the trailer for the game.

I've learned that he will be fought with his full form in the 3rd Cold Steel game later. I'm looking forward to seeing what Zoro-Agruga is like in his true form when I get to the later game at a later time. His history has me very curious.

I played quite a bit of monster hunter world if that counts 100 hours of my life...wasted on the damn Kulve Taroth siege...

Back
Top Bottom