Texture Pack Drake and Josh as the Twins

snafuPop

Terrarian
As the title describes, this resource packs switches the textures of Spazmatism and Retinazor to Drake and Josh, respectively. This includes their second phase forms; you can see what they look like by looking at the image file directly or surprise yourself in-game. Let me know if you have any issues.

drosh.png

Attachments

• drake-and-josh.zip
    320.7 KB · Views: 1,166
hey, the images look way bigger then the default sprites for retinazer and spazmatism. it there a way to make terraria read higher res textures? because i need to do that for my pack but i don’t know how. thx

hey, the images look way bigger then the default sprites for retinazer and spazmatism. it there a way to make terraria read higher res textures? because i need to do that for my pack but i don’t know how. thx

To be blunt I didn't really do anything special. I simply loaded the image sheets that had Retinazer and Spazmatism on them in Photoshop, then overlaid Drake and Josh's heads over them on a separate layer, then deleted the original layer with Retinazer and Spazmatism.

To be blunt I didn't really do anything special. I simply loaded the image sheets that had Retinazer and Spazmatism on them in Photoshop, then overlaid Drake and Josh's heads over them on a separate layer, then deleted the original layer with Retinazer and Spazmatism.
well then, i guess my eyes were just playing tricks on me. thx anyway

Back
Top Bottom