Drawings & Paintings Drawing Challange (Inspired from NarutoMaki16 and Wisp95)

A little but important update!
- I will draw your requests in random order
- Status will be changed to "Closed" which means no more requests
- Estimated time for a drawing will not be 3-4 days but 6-7 [or more, it depands on the request] days (I go to high school god damn it)

That's how it works:
- I will try to draw (by hand) the first 5 of your ideas then I will send you what you asked me for

Rules:
- I will draw only first 5 requests, if you were late, tough luck... :(
- No 18+ content (Blood, gore, s*xual content, profanity, etc.)
- Don't ask for too much (Like: Mega mussles, lazer eyes, wolf tail, sniper riffle and explosions in the background) it will take too long and other people want their idea to be drawn too
- Send 1 request, not 2 or more, because I will just ignore them
- Choose if your want this to be colored (it might take more time) or just be drawn with a pencil
- Rate it (of course)
- Don't be impatient, drawing takes a lot of time and I don't want it to look like a 4 year old drew it...
- Tell me if you want me to add dedication, for example "For ..." in the corner (why not?)
- oh and most importantly... For the love of god , don't expect me to draw like Leonardo Da Vinci

If you don't choose it to be drawn with/without colors I'll draw it without colors, same with dedication if you don't choose I simply won't add it.
... Guys ... I think I have to pause this project. I am in high school and as you know when you are in high school you have no free time. But don't worry, I'll draw the rest, but in December or November, probably 😕.

My request is an axolotl in the ocean.
I don’t care how you draw it. (Whatever’s easiest)
Thx in advance!
Jessus that took me WAY too long, but hey at least I didn't abandon this project...
Axolotl.jpg

I tried...

Back
Top Bottom