Drawings that I......draw? (I guess)

waydawiz711

Official Terrarian
I will post drawings on here when I get a phone, or when I post some stuffs with my pc. This is a thread of posotivity no dissing anyone's artwork on here. ---_____---

Nah Not much. Just finished a drawing! :D

Attachments

• 1530766134851.png
    1530766134851.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 109
That is amazing!! Make sure u attach file instead of imgur cause I check this on my pad, and my pad can't go to imgur and load it. So thanks for not using imgur! *thumbs up* if ur not doin anything you should draw Betsy's wrath (no color) so I can compare mine to yours (I am honest about who's is better) and when I finish coloring mine color your and I will compare them then

Omg I'm so sorry. I always get the sword and the wand mixed up. I'm sooooo sorry. I meant the sword. I always call the sword Betsy's wrath because I'm stupid :(. I meant flying dragon. Agin, I'm soooooo sorry. It does look awesome though :). Good job.

@waydawiz711

As a heads up, art threads are meant to showcase one's own work. They are not for other people to post artwork on your thread. If people have artwork to share, they can create their own threads for it. Please only post your own work on the Thread and do not tell other people to upload their work here. If it continues after this, the Thread will be locked.

If you have questions about this, you can send myself or any staff member a PM.

Here's Betsy's Wrath. It's gonna look MUCH better once it's colored. :)

@Tord21

Please create your own Thread to show your art. It is actually against the rules to post your content on other people's Threads. Even though it is the Thread Creator's Thread and they said it was fine, it actually isn't acceptable. It doesn't mean that it is a "free for all" place on posting artwork.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom