Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

Should drax in shadow chest be removed???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was enjoying myself defeating golem and my sister said her friend had found a drax in a shadow chest. Instantly I thought oh I put it there but I had told my sister and her friend to delete their worlds and restart (they barely know the gameplay because I gave them half of what they have so I made them learn which they still haven't.) Why is this a thing? Can this be removed, because it's unfair to have some players working so hard to get Drax (it's not that hard but still) and then a noob finds one in a chest. Please remove this.
thats a glitch. according to the terraria wiki, they took the drax out of all shadow chests. it can now only be found legetimatly in old gen console shadow chests, shadow chests in an older version of mobile, and in 3DS shadow chests.

thats a glitch. according to the terraria wiki, they took the drax out of all shadow chests. it can now only be found legetimatly in old gen console shadow chests, shadow chests in an older version of mobile, and in 3DS shadow chests.
although i did find one once when i was younger, and i still have it.

Sure it is pc has yo-yos easier recipes so it’s fair.
mobile also has that now too

people, keep in mind that if they remove this, you will still have ur precious drax'. plus, it shouldn't be there, because it can mine lizhard bricks, and ur not supposed to get into the jungle temple until you beat plantera! so this needs to be taken out!

oh, and people with goblin tinkerer, Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.

this should only happen in 3ds: 3DS version Finding the Drax in a Shadow Chest will give the player a significant mining advantage, as it can mine all pre-Plantera blocks, at which point the Picksaw is needed. It makes killing the mechanical bosses much easier, as the player will have access to Chlorophyte gear and Turtle armor.

that rests my damn case

although i did find one once when i was younger, and i still have it.
mobile also has that now too
people, keep in mind that if they remove this, you will still have ur precious drax'. plus, it shouldn't be there, because it can mine lizhard bricks, and ur not supposed to get into the jungle temple until you beat plantera! so this needs to be taken out!
oh, and people with goblin tinkerer, Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
this should only happen in 3ds: 3DS version Finding the Drax in a Shadow Chest will give the player a significant mining advantage, as it can mine all pre-Plantera blocks, at which point the Picksaw is needed. It makes killing the mechanical bosses much easier, as the player will have access to Chlorophyte gear and Turtle armor.
that rests my damn case
Hi @MGAMER1557, welcome to the forums. :) A tip for going forward - please use the Edit button to add more, instead of double (or septuple) posting. This isn’t a chat room. :D I’ve merged your seven posts into one.

As for this thread, the Drax can no longer be found in the most up to date version, so I’ll close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom