Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

Should drax in shadow chest be removed???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they should be removed, because I just got one and it was the first shadow chest in the world, considering the chances, I think you just have to be incredibly lucky to get one.

Wait, let me get this straight? There is a 1 in 400,000 chance for a Drax to be found in a shadow chest? And only 5 in every 2,000,000 people get it first time?

One of those 5 are here? Yeah... I found one by accident on my very first shadow chest... How much luck do I have god?

Well at least the mechanical bosses were not hard (I had titanium, I could not find Chlorophyte until 'The Jungle grows restless'

It's not even rare honestly, don't exaggerate. On my main Let's Play world I found a Drax in a shadow chest. After beating Duke Fishron on my Let's play, I decided to do a ranger play through and believe it or not, I found another Drax. Not rare honestly. :indifferent:

I'm entirely fine with it, i found it in my third shadow chest, (I was in early hardmode) I still don't see the problem as it is not that huge of an advantage, sure I can MINE chlorophyte, but first I have to SURVIVE the underground jungle to FIND the chlorophyte, and by then I've killed the Destroyer and the Twins, so it's not just getting drax, it's FIND, MINE, and SURVIVE and is simply a small speed boost
[doublepost=1502671073,1502670887][/doublepost]
Wait, let me get this straight? There is a 1 in 400,000 chance for a Drax to be found in a shadow chest? And only 5 in every 2,000,000 people get it first time?

One of those 5 are here? Yeah... I found one by accident on my very first shadow chest... How much luck do I have god?

Well at least the mechanical bosses were not hard (I had titanium, I could not find Chlorophyte until 'The Jungle grows restless'
You can find chlorophyte before then, although it's rare, also in Mobile chlorophyte deposits can appear prehardmode (although very rarely) which when added with the found drax, means money or early chlorophyte farm (in my opinion, the farm is way better)

I'm not having much luck, I am having a hard time finding titanium and a hard time killing the bosses so a drax from shadow chest would be nice.

So I was enjoying myself defeating golem and my sister said her friend had found a drax in a shadow chest. Instantly I thought oh I put it there but I had told my sister and her friend to delete their worlds and restart (they barely know the gameplay because I gave them half of what they have so I made them learn which they still haven't.) Why is this a thing? Can this be removed, because it's unfair to have some players working so hard to get Drax (it's not that hard but still) and then a noob finds one in a chest. Please remove this.

I agree with them being removed. It's a little too much to find so early if you search enough. I found one about halfway into pre-hardmode and it is just insane. It takes away so much work in hard mode. If you don't get a drax, you have to make a cobalt or palladium pickaxe to mine up the hard mode ores but when you already have a drax it makes it so much easier. (Everyone knows this but still)
[doublepost=1507518574,1507518387][/doublepost]
I'm entirely fine with it, i found it in my third shadow chest, (I was in early hardmode) I still don't see the problem as it is not that huge of an advantage, sure I can MINE chlorophyte, but first I have to SURVIVE the underground jungle to FIND the chlorophyte, and by then I've killed the Destroyer and the Twins, so it's not just getting drax, it's FIND, MINE, and SURVIVE and is simply a small speed boost
You can find chlorophyte before then, although it's rare, also in Mobile chlorophyte deposits can appear prehardmode (although very rarely) which when added with the found drax, means money or early chlorophyte farm (in my opinion, the farm is way better)

Wait really? I didn't know you could find chloropyte pre-hardmode. Even if it's rare.

Lol
[doublepost=1507546521,1507546394][/doublepost]

Dat luck tho

is just a drax, not like its gonna kill the twins for you or anything. its a pickaxe. and most people get it late pre-hardmode anyway, you can just fght a mech boss and craft it easily .

It's just annoying that now someone who barely has wings and a decent sword yet already has a drill on par with my picksaw. That's just my opinion i just see it as an unfair advantage. Like if two friends were racing to defeat ocram or fishronfirst and one found a drax the other one would be kinda mad
It’s for exploration purposes.

Low chance of spawning inside a chest? Are you serious? I had 4 shadow chestsand 3 of them had drax

What are the chances of getting 4 draxs in shadow chests next to each other it happened to me I got a

Godly
Ruthless
Demonic
Piercing

Drax

Omg. I put 4 drax there so you can see.

If you found them in the same world (or 5 worlds in a row) thats a 0.006% chance because each drax has a 0.03% chance of spawning in a shadow chest. That divided by 5 is 0.006%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom