Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

Should drax in shadow chest be removed???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found them all in the same world so total I got 5 drax and one flashlash (now I have 3 flamelash and 5 drax) :c

I went through like 10 worlds and didn’t find a Drax. I had to go kill the mechanical bosses. It should be removed because it is unfair that lucky people get it but some people don’t.

I just found two drax's today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180622-164620.png
    Screenshot_20180622-164620.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 135
I don't think they should get removed from shadow chests, I mean, I've already beat fishron and still use the drax. (Mostly cause golem wont drop picksaw). It will get removed in 1.3 anyway.

I see where you're coming from but the odds are 0.003%. This leaves room for about a 1/400000 chance of getting one. With like 2 million terrarians worldwide at least 5 are bound to get them on their first try, 10 on their second and so on. And I'm not competing with my sisters friend it's just now she's gonna share it with my sister and then two people have a drax which will jump them straight to orichalum or mythril to make better wings. My sister has a terra blade and hover board from me but only because her best pickaxe is death bringer/nightmare.
Wow I must be really lucky cuz I found like three

rare? seriously? back when i played mobile i get these stupid draxes all the time, to be honest, when i got it the first time i used it to my advantage and skipped mining crap for pickaxes.

but now and then i keep seeing them in shadow chests, it gets me triggered each time to get a HM thing on a PHM world.
so from now on i burn the drax to the gods, and keep it away from me.

TL;DR : i hate draxes.

rare? seriously? back when i played mobile i get these stupid draxes all the time, to be honest, when i got it the first time i used it to my advantage and skipped mining crap for pickaxes.

but now and then i keep seeing them in shadow chests, it gets me triggered each time to get a HM thing on a PHM world.
so from now on i burn the drax to the gods, and keep it away from me.

TL;DR : i hate draxes.
Well, I see where you're coming from, and I would probably agree if I had found it more often, but I feel like this and a few other mobile-exclusive things balance it against console and PC, since they have so many more OP items.

Well, I see where you're coming from, and I would probably agree if I had found it more often, but I feel like this and a few other mobile-exclusive things balance it against console and PC, since they have so many more OP items.
yeh, sharanga really wrecks plantera, sad to see it go.

but draxes on the other around, just make hardmode mining easier, all u need to do is mine titanium/adamantite and mithryl/orichalcum and your already going to prepare for the bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom