Sprites Dreadwood - A Proper Pirate Furniture Collection

Looks fantastic! The wood in itself is very neat too, it looks like old ship wood… which is what it's meant for! support +1

It seems Tremor 2 uses this furniture set :(
They released a spoiler containing nearly identical furniture tiles
unknown.png

It seems Tremor 2 uses this furniture set :(
They released a spoiler containing nearly identical furniture tiles
unknown.png
Omg I almost had a heart attack thinking someone had done this without my permission! But! I actually did give permission for this a long time ago and COMPLETELY forgot!

Don't worry, those are in fact Sammie Approved! I gave permission to Batby back in July of last year to add Dreadwood to their mod and allowed them to touch them up! This is my first time actually seeing them in action and they look amazing!

Well, in actuality, I can't use it because Tremor 2 will cause backlash against me (because it's bigger than my mod).
You shouldn't let it stop you just because it's a 'bigger mod' but I can also understand where you're coming from. There's always going to be that one person who goes 'you took this from ___'

I was never locked in to allowing only the Tremor Mod to use the concept though. There's no exclusivity here, it wasn't what I was asked or what I agreed to. So I can allow you or anyone else who asks to use the furniture set in their mods too.

If you don't want to use it, thats your choice but as said, you still have the permission if you change your mind

You shouldn't let it stop you just because it's a 'bigger mod' but I can also understand where you're coming from. There's always going to be that one person who goes 'you took this from ___'

I was never locked in to allowing only the Tremor Mod to use the concept though. There's no exclusivity here, it wasn't what I was asked or what I agreed to. So I can allow you or anyone else who asks to use the furniture set in their mods too.

If you don't want to use it, thats your choice but as said, you still have the permission if you change your mind

Alrighty, i'll think about it!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom